First time growing in coco HELP!

First time growing in coco and I need some help. Plant growth seems to be stunted and they are turning yellow. Ph is 6.0 ec 1.5. Running athena pro line + power si. Any tips would be awesome. Thank you Plan

8 Likes

Looks like you need some more nitrogen. Flush your coco with phd water until the run off is exactly what your pouring in the top. Then give them your feeding and ph @ 5.8 on your flush and your feed. Cheers FM

4 Likes

Also I feed twice a day when they are in solo cups and 1 x a day when they are in 2 gal to 5 gal some people do it different. Also do you have your light set at the correct height and do you have fans blowing on them to strong? Check everything I told you and give us an update.

3 Likes

I think ec may be a little high for that size plant. I tend to stay around 13ec through flower.

2 Likes

I will try it out I don’t think fans are issue or lights. I got growers choice 420 at about 18 inches 25%. I’ll try everything out and keep you updated. Thank you :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

EC might be a little lower like 1.3 but I’ll look into it

1 Like

Bring that EC down to 1.2-1.3.

Bring the pH up to 6.2

Feed to run off for a couple feedings. Should be golden. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’ll try it out thank you for feedback

1 Like

Check out the articles on Table of Contents - Articles, Tutorials & DIY Projects - Coco For Cannabis they will help make sense of things.

3 Likes

Thank you best link yet learning a ton

2 Likes

Another link to some coco info.

2 Likes

Great share! Thanks :pray:

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

1 Like