First time growing outside

Hey all, so I decided that I needed to try growing something outside this year. Never grown outdoors or even with soil so this should be fun. Started with 4 clones from Firecutz. 2 Triangle Kush - CSI Humboldt and 2 Meatbreath - Thugpug. Started them in Happy Frog soil indoors and transferred them outside a couple days ago. Won’t be a ton of updates as I will be away from the plants for weeks at a time but I figured I would document this for all those like myself who have not tried it. Going to have to figure out some kind of feeding as the Happy Frog soil won’t keep the going forever. So here we go.

39 Likes

29 Likes

Awesome Doug, I’ll watch!!!

Paws

2 Likes

25 Likes

37 Likes

Looks like something was already digging beside one of the plants, lol, this should be interesting. A couple days in the ground and a full day of rain yesterday. Plants seem happy so far.

16 Likes

This is ace @DougDawson ! May they grow amazing for you!

6 Likes

Awesome bud, glad to have you along for the ride. If nothing else it should be interesting. Not sure if it will be a success but I figure it’s worth a shot.

4 Likes

Thanks brother, looking forward to learning some new things here. Should be fun.

5 Likes

Right on man. I have a auto a mac1 and a apple fritter out on the deck. First time in a grip that I’ve grown under the big ball of fire :laughing: hope your grow goes well!!!

Paws

5 Likes

Hey @Neb , didn’t want to post a link to this thread on you page but wanted to tag you bud. The cuts you sent are doing great.

7 Likes

Nice bud, I was going to do autos but when these 2 great strains became available I had to give them a shot. Just got to figure out the best way to feed them and hope for good weather.

5 Likes

Awesome strains you got there… nice man

4 Likes

It’s my first time too Doug! Woo

2 Likes

Ill be following along on this one for sure thanks for the tag :+1:

4 Likes

Nice bud, so I got some good company. Everyone can feel free to post their pics here as well. Be good for folks to see the rights and wrongs. I can probably cover the wrongs, lol.

4 Likes

This will stop the digging. Won’t be able to smell whatever it is they’re looking for…GL, we got ur back.

16 Likes

yep I’m in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting, I will check the store in town, thanks bud.

2 Likes

Good luck @DougDawson

1 Like