First time growing

Hello to all,

First post of since i’ve joined got my first grow going in 60/40 Coco and Perlite using GH Flora series plus Cal Mag It has been an experience, a few lock out issues due to PH and my free seed is a runt but hey it’s all in fun. I’m running auto’s in 2x4 with the Mars Ts 600 didnt have the funds to blow to much on equipment but if this turns out right then I may upgrade. My first runs in 3 gal fabric are 28 days from seed and my second are 9 days from seed in 1 gal plastic. Thanks to all you guys on here your info has been a tremendous resource. I’ll update pre and post harvest happy Friday.

NY Diesel

Cream Caramel (free seed)

AK

21 Likes

Looks great! Can’t wait to see your future posts on this!

2 Likes

Thanks much appreciated

2 Likes

Looks good and digging into the LST as well.:+1: I also use the GH but the flora series with cal mag and armor si as I am in recirc hydro system and no experience with coco.
Good luck on the first round.

2 Likes

Welcome and looking good! That plant in the 4th picture has an interesting leaf there on the left or am I imagining it.

Good luck to you

2 Likes

Welcome to OG! Thanks for contributing. Looks like you have a handle on the watering, probably the hardest part for a first grow. Keep it up. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

@twistedinfinity Ikr it’s like a webbing of sort

2 Likes

It’s starting to get hectic in here lol, good growth I’ve conducted several leaf strips but its not holding back much

3 gal day 41
1 gal day 25

4 Likes

They look really nice. Looking forward to more pics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

day 56 3 gal pots day 40 1 gal pot Cream Caramel not showing flowers but oh well had to control the stretch on the AK but overall so far so good on my first run

5 Likes

Your doing great keeping those plants nice and healthy looking… will be a rewarding harvest im sure good job

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback

1 Like

It has been quite the journey I’ve harvested the Afghan Kush, Nyc Diesel, and the Fat blueberry (my fav) of all as well as the top buds from the Caramel Cream and the Critical
the AK and Nyc Diesel I pulled early clear and cloudy trich’s good head high the Caramel Cream has a hayish after taste hopefully the curing will fix but otherwise no complaints next up is another Critical in the 1 gal pot and Fast Buds Gelato in the 2 gal pot I may drop another AK and Diesel to fill the tent so far so good with autos my next run will be photo’s anyone need a tester I’m down thanks all for the support

8 Likes