First time indoor grow

New to indoor growing if anyone has any pointers for me it I would appreciate it

10 Likes

Looking good so far!

1 Like

Thx man it’s not as easy as outdoor lol

1 Like

Awesome!

Let the Good Times roll.

99%

2 Likes

Lookin’ good!
Fill us in on your specs:
Grow medium?
Lighting type?
Strains?

Best of luck with the new hobby!

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

Keep the soil below the plant, the light above the plant, and don’t forget to feed and water occasionally. Ha! Ha! :grin:

6 Likes

Hi Jake
I have 3 different species 3- white widow
3- pink Kush & 3- og Kush .

The lighting is 600 watt High pressure sodium running 18 on 6 off for now

The nutrients I’m running is new to me it
Optimum grow & bloom a two part mix so far I’m very happy with it . Used Dutch nutrients before but doesn’t compare to this stuff .

The medium I’m using I threw out the bag I don’t know too much about it there is a picture of it up top the guy at the store said this is the most common stuff.

My water for now is tap water I’m hopeful my RO system will be in soon :crossed_fingers:

Thx in advance Jimmy

4 Likes

Hydroton (clay pebbles) is the medium there mate. what size room are you running? Fan and filter? Seen the 600hps so don’t need to ask about lighting. Looking good. Nice strain choices too. They’re looking well so far. I’ve always wanted to dip a toe outdoor growing. We don’t have the weather for anything but frisian dew here though ha.

Cola

What size and where did you find the blk tray? I am looking for something like it to put in the old shower.

1 Like

Check home depot for shower trays similar in size to yours.

1 Like

That is where I was heading. Some one said a under water heater tray might work too.

1 Like

Do you ever check from online? Can save the drive sometimes.

It’s a 3x4 table and I got it from my local hydro store it holds about 130L of water

2 Likes

It’s a 4x4 tent with a 4” typhoon fan and charcoal filter . That sucks you can’t grow outside.

Thx jimmy

1 Like