First w/Autos GSC

I started these 3 Girl Scout Cookies auto from Nirvana 21 days ago. I’d like to know how I am progressing. I really have not found a single example grow to compare it too.

So they have been growing for 21 days now, looking pretty good. Notice the wide indica leaves… all the strains of GSC from other breeders seem to be more sativa dominant narrow long leaves. I am not complaining, just curious.
I topped GSC #2 yesterday. Did a little lst on GSC #1 and left GSC #3 alone she’s the runt.

I’m not sure whether to add new posts or just keep editing this one, so for now I’ll keep editing this one.

Sunday March 14th

Good afternoon folks. I must say if you pay attention to your girls they really do speak volumes. I mean these autos are really easy to please.

First w/autos GSC Part Two

• New Mars Hydro TSW 2000

• New grow space

impressive

…and the girls

10 Likes

17 days on these 2 if that helps. Looks like you are progressing fine.

9 Likes

Thanks bro… looking good :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man, I see you got lots going on. That’s really cool. Is that a TS1000? What’s the other light? Keep those posts coming, we love to see plant pics :slight_smile:

Yes it is, I started out last year with the Blurples they actually worked ok. Then I bought the ts1000 and I’ll tell ya’ it made a big difference. I have a revegg going also that i had to move. I actually have too much going on…lol

1 Like

I thought I recognized that hood. Yeah blurples are not the best but the fact is you can still grow decent plants under them. They won’t necessarily be optimal but hell, takes time to build your gear up. Looks like your lighting is doing really well for you and the plants look like they are happy with it. I will be watching your thread for updates :slight_smile:

Nice bro :+1: I’ll tag along if you don’t mind
Paps

Absolutely

I want to grab an Octopot or make a DWC system but I’m still on the fence. The Octopot would be ideal cause I just bought a bale of ProMIx FLX . Very nice stuff.

I can’t remember when I first popped GSC but I can say I’ve had strains that start out with Indica leaves and then turn more sativa as they get older.

St. Patty’s Day update

Bottom 2 are GSC1 and GSC2
Top right is GSC3

These girls are trucking right along already found some pre-flowers
oh yea… they’re 24 days in this photo. Friday they will be getting a nice big boost from the new 300watt light i’ll be adding. check out the light thread New Light selection

2 Likes

Day 27

I Need more power…not any more
Mars Hydro TSW 2000 arrived today. Installed and runnin’ at 60% I will increase it gradually over the next 24 hours or so.

Now today when I fed them I switched from the Veg nutes to the FF Flowering nutes and micro nutes
Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom
1487 ppm
PH 5.87

I have basically been knocking the recommended dose in half since their first feeding. So far they have been responding nicely. KNOCK ON WOOD GSC3 is now topped also. A little late but doable.

I just can’t wait til they are lookin like what @Papalag has goin on

3 Likes

Your plants look very healthy and happy
I do see any deficiency at all great job

Soon you will have monsters in there

Paps