First world problems

The tap water doesn’t taste very good here. Now I have to drive to the convenience store and buy some bottled water.

4 Likes

That’s what we used to do in Ukraine too. Not sure if it’s gotten better, haven’t been in over 10 years. Just put the 20 in the paperwork, and hand it over. Paperwork comes back without the 20 and off you go.

My Amazon order of useless shit is a day late, and that upsets my feeling.

6 Likes

I hope your not in Flint

3 Likes

that’s upriver (char limit)

2 Likes

I planted cannabis and chili in identical pots but I’m too lazy to label them.

Tune back in tomorrow for “I don’t know what is in which pot”.

Can I vape chili?

2 Likes

I have to stop growing weed so I can upgrade my grow room.

8 Likes

I won seeds again and have to choose a strain. :sweat:

4 Likes

These damn plant counts.

3 Likes

My internet connection at work is so slow, 3MB images load like I’m still using Netscape.

2 Likes

looolz at these first world problems.

its 101F here. i stepped out, said ‘fuck its hot’, and went back inside - ordered delivery for lunch and its only 2 blocks from here. im such a lazy prick.

2 Likes

The supermarket didn’t have my favourite brand of toilet paper in the colour that matches the bathroom.

3 Likes

Leaving the bowling alley after 3 hrs only to discover it is raining out and you don’t have the hardtop or softtop on the Jeep…

4 Likes

My dentist told me to only chew on half my mouth for 24 hours. I feel like I can only taste half my food. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Plants counts blow no consideration for us pheno hunters trying to breed qaulity.

3 Likes