Fisch grows CBD Mango Haze - 500w Solstrip LED

Hello guys. Another run is almost finished, so I Made my self a gift and put 6 seeds of Mango Haze CBD from CBD Crew in to a water on 1.1.2019 6:00pm :blush::heart_eyes:

I started the grow as always. 6 small zip bags with wet towel in each and I put one seed in each bag. Left them in there for exactly 48h in the dark on radiator so the temperature was about 25C.

They all germinated so I put them in CANNA Coco and watered them with RO water pH 5,8 and EC 0,8.
I use advanced nutrients, Mammoth microbes and Trichoderma.

They are in 3 liter containers that are only half full. I will top them after the plants will behigh enough :joy::heart_eyes:

All of the plants are already out and are about 8 cm tall. I will top the Coco in two days.

Temperature is 27C and Coco is 25C. Humidity is around 65% with humidifier.

Light is set to about 130wats (SolsheetX from @Baudelaire). Cycle is 24/0 for now so I have stable temperature. I will switch to 18/6 in about a week.

That should be it for now. Photos will be posted in few days :blush:

Keep growing :blush: :muscle:

10 Likes

I’ll be following this one!

1 Like

Following this thread.

1 Like

Hi guys. I got some Photos. I topped the Coco yesterday and watered them with EC 1,2 which will be their feeding for next two weeks :blush: pH is strictly 5,8. The got a bit curved leafs because the humidity was Very low. Around 55%. I filled up the humidifier and it should be ok now. Temperature is 26-27C and Coco temperature is 25C because od the heat mat :blush:

The are exactly 8 days old Today

7 Likes

Day 11 from seed.
EC 1,2
Ph 5,8
Temperature 26C, Coco 24C
Humidity 75%

Great progress :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hello. Day 12 and 13. They grow really Fast. Everyday is a new day :blush::muscle:

10 Likes

Hi. Unfortunetly I Made a huge mistake :-/ I forgot to switch the Light from 24/0 to 18/6 a week ago…So my plants showed quiet bit of stress :expressionless: I changed the period but it will take a while get Back on track. Here are some pictures.

They are prety colorfull :joy: anyway I watered them with EC 1,2 and pH 5,8 but I am fraid that it will make it even harder for them since I thoth they were Just hungry. I probably wont water them for next 5-7 days…

7 Likes

Well as I expected. The stress is really showing off right now. Plants look worse than two days ago but the new growth looks Just Fine. Plenty of LITFA coming :blush:

commin

7 Likes

@Fisch I think you have some other stuff going on here man. 4 days ago you had really good color. 2 days ago is where it starts to show up lightly in various spots and was more prominent today. It almost looks like a little light phos damage (from the coco?).

Bottom middle plant that has a couple dead spots also has a brown spot. Looks like a piece of coco, was there 2 days ago. Top right plant, 10 O’Clock main finger has a couple little dark specs that weren’t there a couple days ago. Bottom right 7 O’Clock didn’t have that spotted tip either. Your pets may have migrated.

You are getting good growth, passing me by man. I am going the Solsheetx when I upgrade my veg light for sure.

2 Likes

Yeah you are right. Something is wrong, but I dont Think its pets. I checked, but I will check it Today Just to be sure. Overall I Think I overfed them and mainly overwatered them :-/ LITFA needed

2 Likes

Sorry, typo. Pests. I saw you had spider mites in your other grow and some of the newer damage looks like possible insect damage.

1 Like

Omg man you were so right. I checked yesterday and found five spidermites on the little ones. I killed them and spreyed them with Something that should kill them. I have to watch if any new will appear. I might Just start a new seeds :-/ really big Thanks to you @Undead-Toker for noticing :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Well it seems like they are Back on track :slight_smile: The new grow looks Just Fine to me and I havent found any other spidermites.

4 Likes