Five Guys February 2024 OG Server Fund Auction

Welcome one and all to the Five Guys OG Server Auction. In an auction the person who places the highest bid on a particular lot or lots is the winner. But please remember all the proceeds from this auction goes to Overgrow to help keep this amazing site up and running. So yes you are bidding on and winning seeds but that’s not what it’s all about. For this auction I feel we have put together an amazing assortment of genetics with generous donations from @GCBudz , @JAWS , @ReikoX , @DougDawson , and @LoveDaAutos . Below you will find information about each of the 10 different strains being auctioned off.

CHEM 91’ Skunk VA S1

Seeds produced from an original Chem 91’ Skunk VA clone.

Chemdog 91
Effects: Creative, Happy, Sociable, Uplifting
Flavors: Citrus, Lemon, Pine
Aromas: Diesel, Earthy, Lemon, Pine, Pungent

Chemdog 91 is an evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain. This bud is a patient favorite because of its happy and social effects that make for a great daytime or early morning smoke. The high starts with an uplifted euphoric head buzz that infuses you with creative energy and inspiration as well as a sense of clear-headed motivation and purpose. This energetic buzz builds and builds until you are completely mentally pain-free and in a state of social bliss. Because of these effects and its insanely powerful 27% - 29% average THC level.

B.O.G. BLUE KUSH

An amazing result has been achieved using my SourBubble and my BlueMoonRocks as progenitors. This one is so flavorful and smooth that you may forget yourself.

BushyOldGrower: BOG Blush (Blue Kush) is a cross of BOG Blue Moon Rocks and BOG Sour Bubble to create an amazing result. This strain is so flavorful and smooth that you may forget yourself. Flowers in 49-55 days.

If you like the taste of Blue Moon Rocks then you should try this because you can tell the BMR is in there but this bud is even yummier imho because you can taste the sour bubble in there too. The blend of flavor makes this a real treat and not too sweet.

ALIEN COOKIES F2

These ship only to addresses in the USA

Alien Cookies from JAWS Genetics is an evenly balanced hybrid (50% sativa/50% indica) strain created through a cross of the popular Alien Dawg]X Girl Scout Cookies strains. This bud is incredibly rare to find, but totally worth it every time because of its flawless combination of its parents’ effects. The Alien Cookies high has a happy and relaxing nature powered by an average THC level of 21% or more that is mild upon first hit but can prove to be debilitating if you risk any more. It hits you first with a happy lift that leaves you in a state of utter peace before catapulting you into a powerful couch-lock and a sedated hungry state that leaves you questioning if you should sleep or eat everything in your house. Many users report falling asleep as the high builds, especially if they are less experienced or took a few tokes. These effects make Alien Cookies ideal for treating conditions such as chronic pain, appetite loss, muscle spasms, insomnia, and chronic stress or anxiety. This bud has a surprisingly sweet vanilla flavor accented by pungent earth, and a strong aroma of pungent kush with a hint of sweet vanilla as the nugs are burned. Alien Cookies has lumpy leafy small bright neon green nugs with rich amber hairs and a thick frosty coating of amber colored tiny crystal trichomes.

Divyder F2 Auto Regs

These are from ReikoX and a seed increase of his first auto project Divyder. Divyder is a cross of Delicious Seeds La Diva and Seedsman’s Lowryder2. Most plants are short and stalky, finishing around 65-75 days.
0650012b4dcc8aefd3c6488b4cae6d60acac24ec_2_666x500

FAM 2022 FEMINIZED AUTO MIX

F.A.M is a feminized auto mix. The doner pollen is my GLo and the females are a mix of Mephisto, Delicious, and Sweet Seeds offerings.
705fd8038c18413fdd2c6ebac1c7c00ccae6d0d4_2_666x500

B.O.G. BLUE MOON ROCKS

Blue Moon Rocks is a mostly indica variety from Bog Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±53 days) and outdoors . B.O.G. Seeds’ Blue Moon Rocks is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

For Blueberry Lovers… Bluemoon was crossed to BOGBubble to create B.M.R. These are very aromatic, mostly indica, lavender to blueberry smelling buds. A stout bush that yields well with a great relaxing high. BMR flowers in 50 - 55 days.

CAP JUNKY S1 FEMS

THC: 33% - 34%

Cap Junky is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the iconic Kush Mintz X Alien Cookies strains. A super high-powered hybrid with relaxing yet active effects, Cap Junky is the perfect choice for any connoisseur. The high hits you fast and hard, slamming you between the eyes right after your final exhale with a dizzying happy sense. You’ll feel tingly and mentally stimulated, filled with a sense of euphoria that has you soaring and easily chatting with anyone around you. This tingle will soon spread throughout the rest of your body, lulling you into a state of relaxation that doesn’t have you feeling too sedated.
Pretty darn accurate description of the Cap Junky strain. The S1 seeds I made grow some big plants as shown here in photos from a buddy of mine up in Canada.

And here is one of my Cap Junky harvested nugget photos. Yep, they get that frosty!

And for those of you who did not know this our fellow OG member JAWS was the creator of the Alien Cookies strain that went in to making the Cap Junky strain. When asked he was only too happy to donate 5 packs of his Alien Cookies seeds to the cause.

SISTER LOVE
These ship only to USA addresses

Sister Love is an indica/sativa variety from Jaws Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±70 days) and outdoors . Jaws Genetics’ Sister Love is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Genetics: Double Heather x Cindy 99
Sex: Regular
Type: Hybrid
Yield: Low - med
Flowering Time: 10 weeks
Area (indoor, outdoor, both): Both

CJ91…(Chem 91’ Skunk VA x Cap Junky)

What do you get when you cross two elite strains together and make a bunch of feminized seeds? Well as we all know that honestly it’s a crapshoot. It could be good, or really good, but if you’re lucky you get a cross that pulls the very best of both parents which is what came about to create the CJ91. GCBudz took an elite cut of Chem 91’ Skunk VA and reversed her to make pollen. This pollen was generously sprinkled on an amazing original Cap Junky clone to produce the CJ91 seeds. Test grows have been completed and the results are in, the CJ91 fem seeds produce top shelf quality nuggets as seen here in a photo by @Redrum92 .

And this photo from @DefNSmokn

Wolf Cap…Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0

This is a cross I made in the fall of 2022 using pollen from a reversed original clone of Cap Junky which was used to pollinate a really pretty Big Bad Wolf 2.0 plant.

So there you have it. Those are the 10 strains you will be bidding on.

Rumor has it though that there could be some surprises as the auction progresses, so keep your eyes open for those.

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder.
  • You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.
  • When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.
  • :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.
  • Bidding starts at $10.00 USD. Minimal bid increment is $5.00 USD.
  • Auction will end on Sunday, February 18, 2024 4:59 AM. Last accepted bid needs to be placed in the last second of an hour or earlier.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)
  • :money_with_wings: Donation options include, PayPal, Bitcoin, Ether or your favorite crypto (info will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to the highest bidders).
  • :package: Shipping is included in the bid price. All winning items will be mailed via First Class mail from either Canada or the USA. Seeds will be packaged in most cases in a coin flip inside a hose washer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to @GCBudz or myself @LoveDaAutos and we will get back to you as soon as we can. This is our first auction, so be a little patient with us as we work to keep up with the bid updates.

Hey there all you bidders, just for fun @DougDawson is generously going to include a limited edition collector card with each pack of Blue Kush and Blue Moon Rocks so you all have something cool to keep. Happy bidding everyone.

SURPRISE #1

To the first bidder to place a $150 bid on an item @LoveDaAutos will donate a 10 seed flip of HubbaBubbaSmelloScope S1 autoflower seeds to that person whether they end up winning the item or not. The seed mama was a helluva plant as shown here.

SURPRISE #3

This is a bonus item for the OG supporter who spends the highest total dollar amount in the auction. This includes money spent on all 50 lots.

The strain I call 5 KC and it is a powerhouse all day smoke to get you going with that first cup of coffee in the morning till that last sip of whiskey at the end of the night. The lineage is Killer A5 Haze from Ace Seeds crossed with a cut of my friends dearly held Cookies-n-Chem plant that he’s kept in clone form now for over 4 years. It’s one of those crosses that make you say “Oh Hell Yeah” when you smoke it the first time. I don’t have a ton of these but OG has really grown on me since I started to participate and I’m pleased to be able to donate a pack to the cause.
At the end of the Auction @LemonadeJoe will provide me with the name of the person who will receive this pack of little gems.

Surprise #4

For lots #31 - #35 (Cap Junky) and lots #46-#50 (Wolf Cap) if the final bid price reaches $100 or higher I will add your choice of one of the 5 packs below, just let me know your preference.
(1) 5 pack of Cap Junky S1 Fem photo seeds Or
(1) 5 pack of Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 auto seeds Or
(1) 5 pack of Killer A5 Haze x Acapulco Gold Fem seeds.

Surprise #5

Just got word from @GCBudz saying he wants to have a surprise too. :rofl: He donated the Chem 91’ Skunk VA S1 fems and the CJ 91 fem crosses of Chem 91’ SVA and Cap Junky. Here is what he’s offering and in his words.

"Any lot of mine that hits $100 instantly becomes a 15 pack of seeds instead of a 10 pack so 50% more seeds. The high bidder on lots that hit or go over $100 gets the bonus seeds. "

And he’s not done there. Again in his words.

“Highest bidder on each strain he donated gets a bonus 5 pack of the other strain. Only the highest bidder.” So he donated 5 packs of the Chem 91’ Skunk VA seeds. Whichever lot of the 5 packs has the highest bid that bidder/ lot will get a bonus of 5 of the CJ 91 seeds . Same thing with the CJ 91…the CJ 91 lot with the highest bid will have a bonus pack of 5 Chem 91’ Skunk VA seeds added to it.

Not every lot, just one lot of each strain, the ones with the highest bids.

49 Likes

Items auctioned

Lot # Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
#1 Chem 91 SVA S1 Fems 10 @PineTarBastard $55.00
#2 Chem 91 SVA S1 Fems 10 @keene $75.00
#3 Chem 91 SVA S1 Fems 10 @Coda $105.00
#4 Chem 91 SVA S1 Fems 10 @hooddirt $55.00
#5 Chem 91 SVA S1 Fems 10 @BCC $55.00
#6 BOG Blue Kush Regs 10 @Boozer $50.00
#7 BOG Blue Kush Regs 10 @Sungrown $50.00
#8 BOG Blue Kush Regs 10 @FieldEffect $40.00
#9 BOG Blue Kush Regs 10 @Drsunshinestrains $45.00
#10 BOG Blue Kush Regs 10 @Drsunshinestrains $50.00
#11 Alien Cookies F2 Shipping to US only 12 @DirtySlowToes $55.00
#12 Alien Cookies F2 Shipping to US only 12 @Boozer $60.00
#13 Alien Cookies F2 Shipping to US only 12 @hooddirt $55.00
#14 Alien Cookies F2 Shipping to US only 12 @JustANobody $55.00
#15 Alien Cookies F2 Shipping to US only 12 @Naptown916 $55.00
#16 Divyder F2 regular autos 10 @SunGrown $25.00
#17 Divyder F2 regular autos 10 @misterbee $25.00
#18 Divyder F2 regular autos 10 @SunGrown $15.00
#19 Divyder F2 regular autos 10 @patsnumone $20.00
#20 Divyder F2 regular autos 10 @mota $25.00
#21 FAM 2022 Fem Auto Mix 10 @Hidden $40.00
#22 FAM 2022 Fem Auto Mix 10 @Hidden $40.00
#23 FAM 2022 Fem Auto Mix 10 @Hidden $40.00
#24 FAM 2022 Fem Auto Mix 10 @Hidden $40.00
#25 FAM 2022 Fem Auto Mix 10 @Hidden $40.00
#26 BOG Blue Moon Rocks regs 10 @PoppaPuff $85.00
#27 BOG Blue Moon Rocks regs 10 @SunGrown $80.00
#28 BOG Blue Moon Rocks regs 10 @DirtySlowToes $80.00
#29 BOG Blue Moon Rocks regs 10 @Mad_Barry $150.00
#30 BOG Blue Moon Rocks regs 10 @Boozer $80.00
#31 Cap Junky S1 fems 10 @Lobstah $50.00
#32 Cap Junky S1 fems 10 @Boozer $60.00
#33 Cap Junky S1 fems 10 @hooddirt $55.00
#34 Cap Junky S1 fems 10 @Sungrown $50.00
#35 Cap Junky S1 fems 10 @Golfnutt $100.00
#36 Sister Love F1 regs Shipping to US only 12 @Rhai88 $30.00
#37 Sister Love F1 regs Shipping to US only 12 @Conitl $25.00
#38 Sister Love F1 regs Shipping to US only 12 @JustANobody $30.00
#39 Sister Love F1 regs Shipping to US only 12 @misterbee $25.00
#40 Sister Love F1 regs Shipping to US only 12 @Longtooth $30.00
#41 CJ91 (Cap Junky X Chem91 SVA Fem) 10 @valleymicro $50.00
#42 CJ91 (Cap Junky X Chem91 SVA Fem) 10 @Hotrods_and_hounds $105.00
#43 CJ91 (Cap Junky X Chem91 SVA Fem) 10 @Hashpants $50.00
#44 CJ91 (Cap Junky X Chem91 SVA Fem) 10 @Longtooth $50.00
#45 CJ91 (Cap Junky X Chem91 SVA Fem) 10 @BCC $55.00
#46 Wolf Cap (Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0) Fem 10 @Blackbeard $35.00
#47 Wolf Cap (Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0) Fem 10 @Boozer $40.00
#48 Wolf Cap (Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0) Fem 10 @yardgrazer $40.00
#49 Wolf Cap (Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0) Fem 10 @Longtooth $45.00
#50 Wolf Cap (Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0) Fem 10 @John1234 $35.00
46 Likes

Hey @TeamOG , can someone pin this auction for us please. Thanks.

9 Likes

I’ve got to do it. I bid $10.00 on Lot 13 Alien Cookies

6 Likes

That sister love though… :eyes:

I’m broke and shouldn’t spend money or buy seeds.

so…

$20 on lot #36

13 Likes

$10 each on #1 and #11

4 Likes

$25 on #2
$25 on #7
$25 on #27

3 Likes

$15 on 5
$15 on 30
$15 on 31

Thanks a ton for this, you gang of breeders and pals.

3 Likes

$20 on #33

1 Like

SURPRISE #1

To the first bidder to place a $150 bid on an item I will donate a 10 seed flip of HubbaBubbaSmelloScope S1 autoflower seeds to that person whether they end up winning the item or not. The seed mama was a helluva plant as shown here.

20 Likes

Thanks to organizers: @LoveDaAutos, @GCBudz, @JAWS @ReikoX and @DougDawson !

Good luck with bidding!

26 Likes

Please put me on
15- for $15
44 for $15
50 for $15

Awesome auction !!!

4 Likes

Please put my Bids on the following lots, Thanks!

Lot 4 $10
Lot 10 $10
Lot 14 $10
Lot 29 $10
Lot 35 $10
Lot 43 $10
Lot 48 $10

Thanks again!

7 Likes

#12 $25 #32 $25

Is the Cap Junky S1 from @jaws ??

3 Likes

The Cap Junky S1 are from me.

11 Likes

#'s 3, 9, 17, 21, 28, 39, and 47…ALL $25.00. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

#1 and #11 - $25 each (@ix3u)

#41 and #46 - $15 each

3 Likes

Lot 6. $25
Lot 26. $25

1 Like

Lot 8. $25

1 Like