Five Guys February 2024 OG Server Fund Auction

Heres surprise #2. I believe i got that one. :+1::v:

3 Likes

You are indeed… congrats. Post edited to reflect your win.

4 Likes

Lol! As you can see, it doesn’t take much :slight_smile:

Thank you again GC. I’ve followed your thread from the beginning and I’m really looking forward to running these.

4 Likes

Many thanks to folks putting all this together here and behind the scenes. Info received and sent.

I feel like I may have committed a party foul for bidding out one entire lot, I wasn’t going to be around for the end and wanted to ensure a couple packs from potential sniping. Hopefully no hard feelings.

8 Likes

I always worry about that as well. I try not to get into a bidding war with one person because it’s actually less money for the server than if I outbid a smaller bid of the same strain.

7 Likes

It’s all for a good cause. You would need pretty thin skin to get angry about an auction to keep og running. I wish ppl would have outbid me! More money for the cause

8 Likes

Nice auction. Congrats to the winners and thanks to all who made it happen. Excellent strains.

3 Likes

Would you be willing to match that $80 bid @FieldEffect ?

8 Likes

Willing? Absolutely.

What timing. I’ve already negotiated a trade for a few of the BMR :rofl:

But I’ll send Joe an extra $80…are you suggesting a few “extra” seeds may slip into the Blue Kush shipment?

4 Likes

I am saying that if you match that bid, I will add a pack of Blue Moon Rocks and a collector card to your Blue Kush and card win. You will also get your choice of a pack of pollen to go with it since the bid hit $80.

12 Likes

Done deal :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Ok, cool. @LemonadeJoe , @FieldEffect won lot 8 for $40. Please take an additional payment of $80 for another pack of Blue Moon Rocks and pollen. This is an additional lot to the 50 listed. Thanks @FieldEffect , that’s a few more dollars for the server fund. :v:

12 Likes

Crypto payment made! Thanks everyone. Someone should run one of these with donated packs from members. I have unopened breeder packs, I could easily part with one for OG. I’m excited for the BMR. I would have liked the Blue Kush too, but getting some pollen on top… that’s gonna be fun.

8 Likes

Ok folks, I got the seeds packaged up for the 11 lots I offered. Have a number of addresses already and will print them off tomorrow to start getting these out to everyone. Thanks again for supporting OG. :v:

11 Likes

I apologize to the guys who won the packs of seeds I donate. I had to go out of town for a day or work and fishing so your packages will be a couple days behind. But guaranteed they’ll ship by Thursday at the latest.

14 Likes

No worries man. Thanks for doing all this @LoveDaAutos

3 Likes

Packed up and headed to PO… Thank You all.

19 Likes

Good afternoon. I need pollen choice from @SunGrown . Please PM me your choice so I can ship your package. Or just post it here. Thanks.

4 Likes

You’ve got mine :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Yes I do, was buried in my PMs.

1 Like