Five Reasons why The Vault Should be Your Only Seedbank

The Vault is confident that you will find everything you need right at www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk – we’ve got literally hundreds of reasons why you should make us your only seedbank…But we know that you’ve not got that much time to waste, so we’ve shortened it down to five top reasons so you can make an informed decision about what to do. One thing’s for sure buddy: The Vault is ready and waiting for your order – and we will make sure that you are not disappointed!

Please note: We are also one of the few cannabis seedbanks that can currently accept international credit card payments AND we even guarantee our international orders (where tracking is available).

Read more at http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/five-reasons-why-the-vault-should-be-your-only-seedbank

6 Likes

Because the vault selflessly gives back to the Canna Community

3 Likes

Someone who knows, please recommend me the best Bodhi strain that @George_The_Vault has in stock.
I’ll upload you some good-Karma. :peace: :dove: :pray:

4 Likes

Great customer service/support
Excellent selection of breeders
Great giveaways/promos
Jack and George are v.generous dudes
And best of all- They’re Scottish.! Lol … Edit: ( Irish :four_leaf_clover: but based in Scotland haha ).

Naw, seriously these guys go above and beyond and I’d recommend the Vault to everyone…
Gaz
Ps. @Scissor-Hanz i have no experience with Bodhi, but I had a look at the vault and they have about a dozen strains in stock… suppose it depends on what you’re after bud. No doubt someone else can help you with this. Happy growing…

2 Likes

The Vault is based in Scotland but both me and Jack are Irish lol, easy mistake to make though the accents are similar and we have both been living here for over 10 years, maybe 15 for Jack

6 Likes