Florida fuel first try

Look’s like it’s taking a bow to you on 2nd pic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just for the record the Florida fuel is nice and smells piney kinda like a cleaner :sunglasses: my journal will be posted soon. Mine didn’t do well cuz i grew in the windowsill in winter :joy: i couldn’t wait for summer

4 Likes

Lowryder 2 x the devil at 4 weeks

5 Likes

Thinking might put the lr2x TD out in my little greenhouse in the side yard and see how it does, figure they stay small enough so shouldn’t be an issue for people seeing it

4 Likes

Moat likely they will stay small and unnoticed. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping

2 Likes

Took her out to the mini greenhouse last night, well see how shes doing this afternoon.

2 Likes

Figured I’d do an update heres a pic from yesterday

8 Likes

Looking good bro. Smoking good down in Florida shoutouts flobama. Love to do some fishing down there! Edit I’m dumb high as fuck sorry I assumed you lived in Florida LOL I should have read more fucking idiot. Please excuse me grow on brother.

3 Likes

Thanks dude, Haha yeah I’m oon opposite end of the country but got people down there.

2 Likes

So pretty sure it hermied/was Male. Damn I’m not having good luck with autos lately. Oh well gives me room in the greenhouse.

debating on doing my solo cup entry in there

5 Likes

These are regular autos, I doubt it was a hermie, most likely a male. I see no girly parts on that plant.

5 Likes

That’s what I figured, thanks for confirming.

4 Likes

Alright so giving it another try, started a blue ice auto that I got from @I_thewindcries Monday night. It popped yesterday afternoon gonna get her potted and out in the greenhouse after work :grinning:

3 Likes

I just ordered some Florida OG from DNA genetics… heard good things about Florida Strains :slight_smile: too bad yours turned out to be a male, I hate when that happens, the only balls I want in my garden are my own lol

2 Likes

Nice! I haven’t messed with many besides mainly what I’ve gotten from here and clones from a friend, but figure I’ll get it down eventually lol. Yeah was really up in the air on what I was gonna do with the last Male. Almost decided to let it run its course and try my hand at breeding but decided to wait. So far my luck with autos has been kinda hit and miss but that’s part of the game.

2 Likes

Well keep at it, sooner or later she will show up… I don’t grow any autos I like to keep clones from the seeds I pop, so I sex any beans I pop and take clones, then do a grow with the clones and if it’s worthy I’ll keep it , if not I give them away or trash em. It does seem that a lot of the autos go male or hermie.

2 Likes

Yeah, most of what I have going is from clone and a couple seeds that I sexed when I could and only kept the females.

2 Likes

so far so good. Just got in the pot a few hours ago.

3 Likes

Taken yesterday morning, shes off to a good start will keep updated

3 Likes