Floyds tent village

So I’m starting this thread so I can post pics of what I have going on. I will update now and then. I have two 4x4 tents for flower and a 2x3 for seedlings and clones. I’m using an HLG 550V2 in one tent and a knock off of the same in the other flower tent. I have a blurple in the veg tent that pulls 400 watts from the wall. Infinity T6s for ventilation.

Flower tent one, four GG4 in coco at 30 days since flip.

Flower tent two. AIWL from @anon5325009 in soil. These have had a tuff time. But are starting to look better. They should have been vegged longer. About two weeks since flip I think.

I put some Cookieland beans in soil yesterday and have a few small clones of GG4. So nothing to show in the veg tent right now.

97 Likes

Awesome bud

8 Likes

Close up of GG4 bud today

70 Likes

Nice start! Things are looking pretty great in there and sounds like you have a solid setup!
Those AIWL should put out some lookers for damn sure!
Will pull up a seat for the show ^^
:couch::beer::movie_camera:

18 Likes

ezgif-2-2d3ac2e45fab

23 Likes

HAW!! Floyd, you ARE a maniac!! :sunglasses: :+1:

I’ll stake out the couch and hold a spot for Mr :honeybee:

Cheers
G

19 Likes

Just got these in the mail. C99 beans going in soil today. I’m planning on making seeds from these. I have no idea what’s in the mix pack.

54 Likes

That’s just beautiful.

9 Likes

I’ve read so many good things about peak seeds cindy being the real deal. Hasn’t he taken it to like f16 or something? Should grow and breed pretty consistently! Also c99 x anything tends to be killer.

Beautiful frost on the gg, almost to the tips of the leaves!

20 Likes

Looking good!

7 Likes

Gotta watch this. The tent villages around me are totally full of vagrants. :joy:. Excited to see your progress. Good work friend!

11 Likes

I asked him about his C99 and he said he acquired it around 2009. So it should be from the Brothers Grimm original stock. I grew C99 in the early 2000s, its a favorite of mine. I want to make C99 seeds and then C99 x everything. lol
GG4 is an S1 I have been cloning for 2-3 years now. It can get really frosty.
:smiley:

29 Likes

Yeeeeees! Village idiot reporting for viewing. :sunglasses: I was just sitting there working and got this feeling something huge was happening on OG and rushed right over. Excellent of you to share how you grow dem dare mega buds I’m always seeing, Thank you.

17 Likes

Tent city! This is going to be fun to watch hehe.

10 Likes

Giggity goo! I’m in for all this win.
Pulling up a… damn it’s smoky in here.

8 Likes

What’s happenin everybody !?!
Gonna plop myself anywhere I fit.
Unable to find anything in this joint :joy:

But the trees looking bright af

8 Likes

OUTSTANDING! I’ve been wanting to follow a grow of yours since… well a while. Lol.
Thanks for the opportunity. I would like to watch you grow anything and maybe chew on your ear a lil bit, but I will be following the Cookieland mostly.
Thanks Floyd.
Oh yeah. You got that sticker on over your mouse pad?

8 Likes

Yes I do.
I would really like to get a pheno that leans towards Purple-N-Hairys GSC from the Cookieland. That plant looks amazing! :smiley:

10 Likes

Nice set up @Floyd. Definently want to hang around for a while and watch this.

10 Likes

thanks for the show, looking forward to all the great info to be passed around in this, heady, room.

regards,

7 Likes