Floyds tent village

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
I’m out of likes as usual.
Nice looking buds! I can’t wait to see the C99 dried!
I, very much, enjoy your thread bro. It gives me something to aspire towards.
:wink:
:facepunch::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly , @Hydro921

2 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: Just for you man!
I’ve been saving up on the green hearts.
:joy:

4 Likes

Now that is absolutely gorgeous my friend

Great job

1 Like

Damn it lol @Floyd I’ve used up my ‘likes’ so here ya go cuz
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Not my best batch. Pic makes it look darker than it is.

24 Likes

Flower tent #2, MAC in front, C99 in back at 40 days 12/12. My first Octopot grow. These clones surprised me, they barely stretched at all. They look underfed. Jacks 321, EC is just under 1.6. PH 6.3

I’m going to set up four Gelato fems I’ve started in tent #1 today. These will be in Octos as well.

26 Likes

Awesome plants @Floyd! Your plants look like they want to jump out of there pots. You sir have a green thumb!

1 Like

Everything looks great! As always. Now you’ve got me rethinking my thoughts on MAC. May have to get some beans now, you have changed my mind, thanks for that. And the c99 looks WICKED too. Bravo :clap:t2:

2 Likes

What was the profile you were getting off of the MAC in the last couple weeks and pre-chop? I had some that was super-piney and racey as all hell accompanied by paranoia. Despised it. Now I’m thinking it was the specific pheno, as it made me never even want to look at MAC again. May have to give it another shot from seed.

2 Likes

Gelato is still my favorite pot so far!
:+1:

3 Likes

I haven’t smoked it myself. My son tried an early bud. He said it was really smooth to smoke with a decent buzz. He didn’t say racy. Im not good a describing smells. But it smells strong in a good way and maybe a bit citrusy

5 Likes

My Gelato smelled much like a custard with some earthiness and just a hint of funk. That came out a little more as the cure finished up. I still have a little that I’m holding on to until our New year’s party.

3 Likes

I’m getting Congo gelato
Purple plant @Bobgrows grew

4 Likes

That sounds awesome! Are you going to journal it @Hydro921 Hydro?

2 Likes

I probably will.
She has some awesome pics of it

2 Likes

Tag me if you remember. I love me some purple buds!
:wink:

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll get a male and make some seeds

2 Likes

There’s a lot of that going around! LOL

2 Likes

I got these Gelatos from @bassman5420. Hope they come out like yours did.

3 Likes