Floyds tent village

Beautiful work Floyd. As you know, I love me some big bushy plants. And you just took top spot! Nice work, bruh!

3 Likes

Thanks Mike
I noticed yours and my sons outdoor ICC didn’t have these extremely fat leaves. I wonder if its because they are indoors or is it the BBP treatments. Or maybe both. :thinking:
Going to give them their last treatment now.

2 Likes

Oh boy judging by your shrubs I’m excited to see what those beans do for you pal.

2 Likes

Unfortunately you won’t see any of those in octopots anytime soon. Like the OG and SB they will stay in soil to be sexed than clones will be taken. When I see what’s what, I’ll decide who goes in the octopots.
I eventually want to get all 8 octos going at once.

6 Likes

I’m happy to watch them grow and see what they look like in veg. I’ve heard that cloning from the seed mom then flowering out the clone is good because they often express differently. Is this what you have found?

4 Likes

I would say sometimes, but not always. I almost always take cuts of anything I pop.
I’m always changing things, trying new things. My indoor environment changes depending on season. I try and keep it optimal but sometimes that’s not so easy. So that can change things as well.

7 Likes

Seasonal changes are a challenge here aren’t they. I even noticed a major swing in my well waters ph last fall at the onset of winter. Never would’ve considered that before.

4 Likes

ICC clone. Man, did this get roots quick

23 Likes

See changes in EC and PH in my town tap water as well.

2 Likes

Hiya Floyd.
The one I have outside does have small leaves, however, I had a big bug problem early on that ended up eventually taking all the fan leaves. The buds are finally fattening and stacking, good thing she’s in a pot so I can put her in the shed when we get below freezing. Just to finish her out. If I left her outside, I’m afraid there’s not enuff good days left.
Now I did take a couple clones of her. I have one in veg as a mom, and one in flower. The fan leaves on both clones got big like yours. These are both inside. Only one has been sprayed with BBP. Both still look the same except the one in flower has stretched and is budding. But the buds, again, so far, are very small. But they are only 4 weeks in flower light.

6 Likes

She’s coming Mike. And up in Mo, it’ll be three nights in a row. I gotta put a heater out in the pen for those new babies. Bad timing on that. I’ll have to have a talk with that billy. lol
Tell him to wait till the right time of the year.
:thinking:
Think he’ll listen?

6 Likes

Interesting. I’ll be watching to see how your clones grow out Mike.

3 Likes

I will take a few pics for you today. Now I did not do a load of training on her so don’t laff at me. I have her in the same tent with Gwendolyn Skywalker and the tall Buddha’s Cane. Those two plant would easily fill up a 4X4 tent. So I just let her get tall and narrow. I had to flop her over because my lights are topped out and she was already into the LEDs. But as far as bud structure and leaf size you will get an indicator of what to expect.

3 Likes

Sounds good, thanks

3 Likes

I… uhhh… whoa! i would like to request a tissue sample be taken, it’s gotta be Jurassic!

16 Likes

ICC 16-17 days since flip. Light doesn’t go any higher. :open_mouth:

Not much budding happening. :thinking:

28 Likes

It’s starting to! Just a late bloomer(literally). Oh boy can’t wait to see what chaos comes with these monsters. Literally monsters. Big ones

5 Likes

Excited to see your flowers. I still have one plant in veg and one in flower around thirty days.

3 Likes

I see changes in tds as well…
I never measure pH anymore, if it’s a veg mix I add 5 ml of vinegar, if it’s bloom mix I add 1 teaspoon of baking soda…
Works like a charm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Damnnnnnn those are tight as f :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: @Floyd They are “rockin” your tent hard. Props man :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes