FOG DOG Team Test Grow Journal

All Testers in the team please add your pics here from the get go and make sure you / testers please take enough pics of both strain FD’s thank you.

Testers who received your test seeds ring out here please.
show the pics f your test seeds as agreed. Thank You

Testers
@Hashstash
@DrGonzo13
@AzSeaindooin420
@Rhino_buddy
@legalcanada

@AzSeaindooin420 can you please move or add your pics here so we can have a fresh thread lol thank U :green_heart: :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

Up up and away we go

11 Likes

let the grow begin lol :crossed_fingers: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Even though this is the fourth unique topic for the fog dog comparison grow, I am still interested in finding out what an Atlas Fog Dog looks like.

Looking forward to your results!

7 Likes

I’ll post up when we receive them! Can I do them indoors?

4 Likes

It will be good to see these grow and see if these are actually auto.

I think the most helpful thing for the reputation of Mark Calibuds420 would be to get some journals of his “auto” actually auto-flowering for people.

I popped some FogDog that @corey sent me, but due to slow growth compared to their cohort, I culled them before flowering, so I have no data to share.

Good luck to you 5! May your buds be dank and heavy!!!

:robot:

6 Likes

You sure can my friend lol

1 Like

I’ll be following along I’m growing a fog dog atm, last one I grew had some issues, this one seems to be doing much better so far, can’t wait to see everyone’s results/ comparisons

Happy growing

4 Likes

Totally curious about this one; I bless these grows with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

3 Likes

Let the games begin Boys!!!

ok here are my 3 Atlas seeds $10 each fog dogs…

Here are my Marks fog dogs I have pictured. these are $2.00 seed

7 Likes

Got em today. When it gets dark and I make it inside, I’ll drop em in water. :+1:

10 Likes

3/4 are up, both marks and 1 of the atlas

4 Likes

my 3 atlas seeds better start germinating , been 5 days now and my germination rate s 48 hours or less…

4 Likes

No luck having em pop yet? I just throw mine in a soil cup and usually 5-7 days they are up, gonna keep watching the next couple days for the atlas one

2 Likes

I just planted atlas seeds fogdog. Half sprouted within 12 hours. 90-95 percent in 36 hours

2 Likes

I’ve got a tail on the atlas, and the 2 marks are cracked open but no tails yet.

3 Likes

Here’s the atlas and marks(label not in) fog dog. They’re keeping up so far!
:wink:

3 Likes

Well here’s an update, the second atlas seed didn’t take so just got this one from mark running indoors

Outdoor ones are plugging right along too and where the side by side really gonna show

2 Likes

Wait they sent you those tricross as replacements? Ugh…

1 Like

Total bullshit. And the kind not even useful for the NPK value.

3 Likes