Football sunday whos smoking and cooking today?

Yo guys its a beautiful Sunday here in MO, i hope everyone enjoys the games and some great bud and food today and if you dont watch football enjoy some bud and life today.

Also run on sentence bc i am baked.

I just cut all my plants down at day 71 ill be updating the threads soon. Smoke reports coming for all of em.

12 Likes

Had one cup of coffee and one king palm blunt about to have round two of both and I am currently having some red beans and rice, I’m making some cornbread later and possibly a little something for the people with the sweet tooth. I live in the south but I am from the Bay Area so around these parts we support.

5 Likes

Right on dude sounds like a great time!

1 Like

9er gang!! :football: I wish they played today instead of tomorrow night so I don’t have to rush to get off of work. After I do some running around I’ll sit down and watch some of the afternoon games they have on and enjoy this cheese dip I got going in the crock pot! Maybe bbq some salmon for the Sunday night game tonight :raised_hands:t2:

IMG_7469

6 Likes

Come on hawks!

6 Likes

leftover za and blunts all day!

5 Likes

Dang Joe Montegna ,i tell you what. One of the best.

4 Likes

With all due respect the Seahawks are :poop:

3 Likes

Nah i disagree.

1 Like

Seahawks rule man. Get used to it.

2 Likes

Come on now bro tell the truth shame the devil. It has been a few years since the Seahawks was a threat

3 Likes

Doesnt matter much to me, there my team man. Lol :laughing: they may not always do well. But i enjoy them.

2 Likes

And they did well tonight :wink:

2 Likes

As it should be, we lost the superbowl and here I am. It’s all in fun bro. Good luck with this season we will see you all in a few weeks

3 Likes

Heck yes man!!! :blush: thanks

2 Likes

Go HAWKS they didn’t look to bad today but they got lot work to do to fix some stuff offense n defense are u around the SEATTLE AREA

1 Like

They have a ton to work on your right!. They didnt look to great in the first half. But they made up for it!!!.

Yes they did they are a 2nd half team well under Pete they were im done with that kind of ball I want them to dominate from 1st play to the last play of the game lol anywho are u in Washington State ??? I am lol GO HAWKS

1 Like

Sure am! Ya under pete it was fun. Well see how this new dude plays out and how long he holds title.

What u got going on right now in ur grow room anything good

1 Like