Forced overgrow? How to invite friends to OG?

I just made an account for my brother😂 he didnt mind and chose the password! what a good way to get more people on board! Welcome bro!

10 Likes

I invited a few close friends from another place to come over.

@LemonadeJoe We should have a referral system?

6 Likes

That is great, guys, spread the word!

Actually there is invite system… In your user page there is Send an Invite button.

For inviting you can be awarded OG Promoter badge :slight_smile:

There are more options for inviting:

• The Share button at the bottom of the topic.
  • The Invite area on your profile page.
  • The Share post feature which is displayed when you click on timestamp at top right corner of each post
9 Likes

Sorry, Not showing up for me. :confused:

1 Like

if you go to your settings and click invites tab.

edit: oh i see that’s what you did lol weird maybe you aren’t high enough trust level ??

1 Like

That has to be it, because I don’t have the invites tab lol.

2 Likes

You are basic user, you need to raise your trust level: Explaining user trust levels and permissions

1 Like

Welcome “Brothers Lotus”!

New breeding crew?

:seedling:

3 Likes

I didn’t fully understand what was going on until now… Welcome aboard @lotus710’s brother @Jellypowered! Nice to have you.

1 Like

I think you’re still confused lol.

We’re all brothers here, but I am just getting to know @lotus710 lol

@MadScientist I only posted in this thread as to not start a new one, perhaps I hijacked it… I didn’t know I needed to get to level 2 trust to be able to send out invites, so I was the confused one. That should clear it up for ya.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mea Culpa!

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe is it only possible to generate custom invite links for one e-mail address at a time?

Is there a way to have a referral link that’s good for anybody, so anyone who registers thru it would show as referred from me?

2 Likes

Actually no, Inviting is only possible to do it based on email address one by one.

2 Likes

Correction: you can also use “Share” button below the topic and if user registers through the link it has exactly the same effect and he’d show as referred by you.

4 Likes

like if i click :link: button and copy ? i notice URL has u=legalcanada at the end, that would count as referral?

2 Likes

Exactly. That URL serves as Invite link.

2 Likes

Bump for this old thread :wink: so everybody knows how to use this feature … #support-og

4 Likes