Foreigner Goes Legal

What looms beneath the surface:

Ugliest carrot ever.

So one of my plantings sprouted 2 seedlings and I had to choose one. I chose the other one.

Look at her go…

I don’t know why it’s so hot in here and so cold outside.

13 Likes

“So I bought something and it’s for us and it’s not for you to just use on your grow so don’t take it over.”

She then plugs it into my veg power bar.

It’s weird when the fanciest fan in the house isn’t in my tent.

Also note my casual summer wear.

15 Likes

Sweet fan…but I’m more impressed with that plunging V neck on your casual summer wear that should really showcase your cleavage!

13 Likes

Foreigner: making chest hair fashionable again. It’s hard being an influencer.

13 Likes

You can now fully dry your boner.

8 Likes

Ooh that’s a cute top! :wink:

2 Likes

No big thing!!

2 Likes

Seedling shell stick.

C’mon moving parts let’s go…

18 Likes

:eggplant::no_mouth:

I’ve separated embryonic twins before… no biggie, just replant it… next time of course lol. Apparently one will be like an S1 of the mom.

1 Like

excelent job mr foreigner, those seeds are vital af. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Bet it’s time to shake it again. :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks guys. Having a bit of a rough go. Well, it’s good actually, it just might impact my abilities to grow for awhile. There will likely be much travelling in the near future and I may not be able to finish this run. It’s ok if a little sad.

Done. It’s getting a lot darker.

Question: if the material I used for this was already on the older side would that cut down the necessary soak time? Just jonesing to try it but also happy to wait longer.

Seed moves are still gonna happen I just need a bit of time. Waiting on the final puzzle piece but we are getting there.

Cheers all.

17 Likes

The year mark is just a ballpark, that’s how long mine sat. It’s darker now, so likely more potent. I would sample some now, then try some more in a couple more months.

7 Likes

Hope everything works out as smooth as possible for you :+1:

4 Likes

Sorry to read this, good luck with whatever it is your going through.
Speedy return !

3 Likes

Sorry, bud. Hope you stay positive and make the most of your trip.
When the time comes, we will be wishing you safe travels.

When the light bill comes around, you can show her what her fancy fan is running y’all… but yeah I’d probably throw it in the tent, too.

:eggplant: :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Hey Mr foreigner, aren’t blumat an option?

2 Likes

I’ve heard this a bunch and after having grown a few different sets of twins, neither of any set ever came out “looking just like the mom” as the saying goes… :confused:

7 Likes

So here’s the deal: I’m definitely going away for all of January.

I’m in what I’d say is mid veg right now for one batch so I’ve tied them down and am going to flip them in a week. Good news is they are indica based so they shouldn’t flower too long.

This was going to be a seed/flower run but now it’s going to be just a seed run with very small plants.

This is all fine.

The bad news is that I won’t get a chance to explore my own cross of the g13xpanama/Malawi. This is a shame because now I have to kill them.

What do they say? Have lofty goals but be flexible. Hold your breath, Foreigner, you’ll get there.

Goodbye little sprouties:

I am going to :love_you_gesture:Panama :love_you_gesture:

Cheers and all the best and something about yo momma.

22 Likes

Have fun in Panama buddy! If it happens that you coincidentally run into someone who’s handing weed to you, keep the one or 10 seeds in it. Stuff like this happens all the time :laughing:

4 Likes