Foreigner Goes Legal

That’s your magnum opus right there.

:rofl:

7 Likes

Ok fine what if I expand it a little. I can pheno hunt these right?

Where there’s a will…

20 Likes

Dang those aren’t seeds, those are some coconuts! :open_mouth::heart_eyes:
Hope you send me a few before you go to Panama, lol.

7 Likes

You can always dumpster dive for plants he throws away like me…

7 Likes

A seed distribution run is happening. I’m just waiting on some moving parts which should be here shortly.

8 Likes

You are what you eat though… so I guess we can expect quite a harvest from you? :stuck_out_tongue: Especially since you’re being transplanted to the equatorial sun!

5 Likes

Well I hope you’re going to name it Canuckistan Dumpster Dive

3 Likes

(Don’t worry Pete you’ll get yours)

“Boohoo,” says Mrs Foreigner, “I only have crumbs and sticks left.”

I say go to the fucking closet there are pounds of multiple varieties in there

“But I want you to fill it for me.”

Wives eh? You know?

16 Likes

Yaaa…I know!

3 Likes

THIS IS TOO EASY!!! :rofl:

7 Likes

We have pounds and pounds of that too :shushing_face:

7 Likes

So a weird one for you my friends. If you don’t know I’m leaving for most of January which means I will be shut down but most importantly I have to flip what I have NOW to accommodate the time frame. I will let you be the judge of how silly they are:

I will transplant the ones I like and turf the ones I don’t and with good luck I’ll end up with 3-4 females but I don’t think luck is on my side. Lots of male preflowers already.

I figure I can still do half a seed run. A flower run is out because I wouldn’t be able to climate control it when I’m gone.

Woo tiny plant! Woo go foreigner! Woo 27 seeds!

The whole thing is a bit silly.

Cheers and have a lovely day.

20 Likes

You may be surprised even at that size now how much they will grow.

9 Likes

Just don’t look American when traveling. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I know eh? A good 50% stretch at least. Mostly I’m hoping for females because I could get royally skunked.

I have the face of a pacifist :joy: seriously though I’m big enough that it’s a deterrent. I’m harmless but they don’t know that.

5 Likes

3-4 times id say and if up-potting them more so, just cause the first 2-3 weeks of flower they will be just growing anyways

3 Likes

They will be transplanted at the first sign of female flowers. The males will stay in their tiny little homes until they do their job.

I’m in the unusual position of having an 18 week landrace going that I think is female so maybe I’ll try to get some seeds out of her given the duration/maturity I can spare.

Might all be for naught but I’m going to do it anyway if I don’t get more acceptable females.

More in the dumpster soon @CanuckistanPete !

6 Likes

So what you’re saying is…I may as well just wait there for them!

2 Likes

There is going to be more than one my friend. But you might want to get a hat to protect yourself from the spaghetti that comes down the chute.

Where in canuckistan are you?

1 Like

I’m in Barrie…but our dumpsters only hold trash.

2 Likes