Foreigner Goes Legal

Right out of the oven

It’s going to be that kind of day

12 Likes

You know where I am. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

It will get better. Yea!

50 grams of loose and airy and foxtaily Silver Mountain.

It smells fantastic like Mexican incense.

I’m not quite done yet but I may just hit 2g per watt. We will see.

16 Likes

OUTTA LIKES: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

The smell is so unique and interesting. It still needs a cure but I’m very excited about it.

5 Likes

Nailed the RH too :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Soooo…

This run is complete. I was testing out the HLG100 to see what she could do. Note the plants lived under my 300w fixture for the final 2 weeks because they overgrew my little veg cab (which is light leaky as hell btw). Had the cab been a little bigger, say, 30” x 30” I wouldn’t have moved them.

So here are the totals
Lemon skunk X Black dosi fire - 36g
UFS18 that threw some nanners - 46g
Silver Mountain - 50g
UFS18 nice pheno - 55g
=187g total. Not bad for 100w

The BDFx smells like strawberries.
The UFS with nanners smells neutral
The silver mountain smells like freaky incense
The nice UFS smells like fruit and berries.

So there you have it. Another grow in the bag and I’m very impressed with the HLG100

Cheers for watching and all the best.

17 Likes

Nice job! Sounds like you got some solid weight from these guys.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I’m pretty amazed at what this little light can do.

Smoke reports to follow after an extended cure. I think they will all be very nice except the nanner skunk which will be just fine but a bit boring.

5 Likes

CHA-CHING nice haul brother! shall serve you well for a bit .

3 Likes

Yea. HLG 100r, 100 and 4k are work horses. My favorite lights. I’ve ran them 24 hours a day. I would never do again because your lights need a break to.

1 Like

Have two of them and they work great. Not only lamps but plants need a rest, they say they take a daily four hours nap zz|nullxnull even with lights on icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, good for your electricity bill also … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

I think this light costs 12 cents a day to run :joy: if I’m doing my math right.

5 Likes

Luck on my side today! Getting a HLG 100 v2 (4000k) off kijiji for a deal.
Only mentioning it here because your grow @Foreigner was the breaking straw that sold me on HGL.

AND that I have to drive to Newtonbrook to get it… which I though you and the Missus would find funny.

Edit: also fishing for 2x ts1000 (old style) for a STEAL to put in the new 2x4!; the HLG would go into my 2x2)

5 Likes

I think you’ll be very happy with it. I really really (really) like the 4000k.

Kijiji score! I would outfit my 2x4 with 2 of them if I didn’t already have a decent light.

I used to live adjacent to newtonbrook on fontainbleu :rofl: so many years ago.

2 Likes

If the 2x TS1000s don’t work out this HLG will go into the 2x4 with the bricks on either side until I can find another HLG 100 v2 4000k at an affordable-to-me price :wink:

2 Likes

I bet it’ll do 2’ x 30” no problem.

I keep trying to thought experiment process a comparison to my 100w reflector48 and there is really no comparison.

It says it’ll veg 3’x3’ and my hope is that one day in the not so near future it’ll become my dedicated veg light because, you know, dreams.

2 Likes

IS EXACTLY WHAT’S STILL RUNNING IN MY 2X2 RIGHT NOW :rofl:

2 Likes

I still have mine. I’m going to end up using it for a male jail to replace the t12 fluoros I have from lee valley from 1997 :joy:

Yes, 1997 :rofl:

4 Likes