Foreigner Remains Legal

Good day all:

Well, it’s happened.

The thread “Foreigner Goes Legal” is no more. I can see the tear in your eye.

Welcome to the new and not even slightly improved thread about my adventures in growing and nonsensical ramblings.

I’m not going to provide too much context because you are welcome to visit the now defunct thread at your leisure but just to get us started here are a few highlights as well as what I’ve got currently going:

Perhaps my favourite recent highlight, the Haffa Haze hybrid I made:

And some of her rosin:

Some pressed bubble:

A 14 week Panama/malawi, one of the parents of the Haffa:

And an extremely ingenious auto watering technique that doesn’t work:

So that’s the highlight reel. Here’s what I’ve got going right now. Only my small cab is active. I’ve got a 2x4 that is currently empty:

The Orange Goji is exceptionally frosty:

But my favourite is the Ace Nepal Jam which has a wonderful faint hash aroma that intrigues me:

This concludes the recap.

Welcome back and please return to the regularly scheduled programming. Don’t judge me too harshly by what happens in the next few weeks. It’s going to be a mess.

All the best.

127 Likes

Nice plants dude. :sunglasses: good luck :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

This should be fun, thanks for the shared digital space to hang. That ball of bubble with the planetary swirl and exterior shine looks scrumptious. Much love

5 Likes

In early man! Haffa Haze looks nice!

9 Likes

Loving your new old thread! :sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

'Nuff said.

5 Likes

Thanks all and welcome!

Is that a joke? It better not be a joke.

12 Likes

Nice still got my spot on the couch! :couch_and_lamp: :popcorn::beers:

You have my favorite ramblings next to @vernal, i’m all :ear: for it!

Haffa Haze looks dank and hazy! I need to get into those… That mom looks Really nice :heart_eyes:

Definitely glad you’re liking those Nepalese Jam! Did you pop all of them or do you still have some beans left to look through? Think you’ll make anything with them or on the fence or strictly smoking?

9 Likes

What’s a @vernal ?

I still have a few beans left. I hit the ones currently growing with some gifted pollen but I think it was toast and didn’t take.

A Nepal Jam breeding project might be in the works in the future. It depends mostly on if Mrs Foreigner likes it.

Off the top of my head I’d be looking to find a female Nepal and hit it with something longer like a Thai maybe. I dunno yet.

9 Likes

Nice! I’m in as always

2 Likes

Yeah this is how my life goes too :joy: :pray:

Hell yeah though, that sounds like a plan. Interested on the smoke reports when you get there regardless ^^

6 Likes

I’m also in! :grinning:

2 Likes

Aren’t those just the best? I love coming up with something brilliant just to realize that maybe it only seemed brilliant because I’m dumb :upside_down_face:

Honestly I could see that one working though. Maybe your wicks are just a little long? Back to my original point though of me being dumb. Maybe your idea was terrible the whole time 🤷🏻?

10 Likes

Yes this is correct. I did shorten the wicks and it still doesn’t work. The picture I posted is just the funnier of the two.

8 Likes

Dammit. Just goes to show. I did really think it was a good idea

6 Likes

Hallo du Ausländer,

schön, dass es einen neuen Thread gibt um scheiße zu labern, ähm ich meinte um deinen Anbaustatus zu verfolgen!

Beste Grüße

Geistlos

3 Likes

Es gibt Platz für beides. Schön dich wieder zu sehen.

2 Likes

I love reboots. And the knot in the blue strap. And the balcony fixing bracket.
I’m screening the laziness of others atm, but i love also your productivity in less than half of my space.

4 Likes

perfectly german :wink:

2 Likes

This degree of language skill is way beyond me. I had to translate it.

3 Likes