Fort Collins Cough

Can anyone here confirm there is still a
legit cut going around?

Picked one up for more than I’d like to say and some old school friends who used to be very familiar with the strain are having doubts…That said, she still has at least 2 maybe even 4 more weeks left. One thing I can say, she definitely has some haze in her.

Does anyone here have experience growing this strain?

Any tips would be much appreciated

3 Likes

Hit up @Kakalak, that’s his neck of the woods!!! Good luck in your search. Hope it’s the real deal, for sure. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I have heard of it and think it is still around. I know a few people who were looking for it.

7 Likes

I thought @vernal was running it recently.

4 Likes

Check with @almostdone … He was out here for a while breeding and went back to Oregon. He sent me some of his work and one or more of them had FCC. It’s the first time I’ve had anything with it but was going to contact him about it myself, just haven’t yet. I’ve heard about it but I’ve only been back in Colorado for 5 years and I’m in the rural south. Good luck brother. Hope you find it!

3 Likes

Thanks Gman!

Happy to share if I can confirm its the real deal.

Have some fond memories of this strain from a long time ago…One of those I’ve been chasing along with Acapulco Gold from the late 90s. I don’t think that AG was the real deal from the 70s as it seemed to have a little indy in it but such a pleasant happy high.

1 Like

Should look like this

13 Likes

Oooh so nice. Leaves look similar…Humm

Thank you for posting!

1 Like

Having friends say they remember tight compacts nugs for the real cough back in the 90s. Mine are forming more like foxtails which tells me it’s more haze leaning than nl. The long flower time would also prove that.

My leaves look like this picture but my buds are not that filled in yet. Only on week 6.

If I posted some pictures could someone who knows this cut give me their thoughts? It would mean a great deal to me.

Also what should it smell like? Starting to get a piney menthol smells but again it’s still early for me.

1 Like

Would like to add.

Even if you are not running the strain, I’d appreciate some feedback on what you remember it was like. From looks to smell, whatever

Any input to this elusive strain would help.