Fortnite birthday

This is a long shot…

Does anyone here play fortnite at all…mainly on creating their own maps?

My Godson is turning 10 in 2 weeks and after drinking some of my magic thc sugar I decided to creating a map to host his covid birthday.

I do play with him quiet a bit so he’s shown me how to build but don’t know whats possible in such a short time frame.

Has anyone created any maps?

2 Likes

I played a bit when it was super popular but havent been on in about a year. More on the COD Warzone nowadays.

2 Likes

I COD also…lots of fun.

I’m sure I can come up with the map…just need to figure out how to turn it into a game.

Y daughter says Apex is better she is a bivaciis gamer and is 12

3 Likes

A lot of games are better lol

This is the game he loves and talks about 24/7.

2 Likes

Ahhh ok no problem

1 Like

I’m Shaggy450r on there as well…

1 Like

As for fornite I wish I could help. Only seen my kiddos play a few times here and there.

1 Like

I’ll talk to my kid in the morning. He’s spent hours in that stupid creative mode doing god knows what. I bet he has an idea or two that would useful to you. @ me if I forget. I smoke a lot of pot.

3 Likes

All for ideas @Eagles009 !

I’ve already spent 3hrs working on it lol going to be baked all day working on this. Club is being built lol

1 Like

Awesome. I got you at 3. Didn’t have time to talk before he went to school. Can’t promise he has anything constructive to add but we shall see. I don’t know how this works. Can he enter your world while your making it. Or is it offline/private?

1 Like

I know nothing on how to let others join this world. I think anyone that joins me awhile online can jump in and see it.

My buddies kid is scheduled to pitch in also around 2.

Club area…lol

2 Likes

Well I’ll talk to him and talk to you here. If he can jump in and talk to you himself for 5 minutes that would probably be best. I imagine a lot will be lost in translation with me middle Manning.

Looking good!

2 Likes

I have played it but preferred the cheaters version called pubg for some reason, when i played fortnite ninja was still drinking beer on twitch.

2 Likes

I play as do a bunch of friends and my daughter, haven’t messed with creative much but can ask my daughter about it. Name on there is RipNTear88

1 Like

Not working at the moment…so just building this board.

Appreciate it. Building is going well, though I may struggle when turning it into a pvp arena. Kids know it all…way over my head lol

If he ain’t playing…he’s drawing. Killing it!

3 Likes

Damn dude those are pretty good!

2 Likes

He said he doesn’t know much about it. I dont know what he’s been doing in creative but not making maps apparently. Good luck buddy it’s a cool idea!

3 Likes

No problem. My buddies kid jumped in and is setting up the pvp part of the game.

I

2 Likes

Yes… when he focuses his drawings turn out amazing. I’m the proud owner of many originals.

This year I was going to have him sit down with a friend of mine who has worked on marvel and xmen comics. Hoping that can happen next year.

2 Likes