Forum Stomper

32 Likes

Hi @IrishGrows . Tell us more …

4 Likes

I got a pack of these as well I’ll tag along

5 Likes

Hi famo. I’ve included one of Sebring’s Forum Stompers in my auto run.

Current tent also includes:

Samsqaunch OG - Sebring
Hindu Lemon - Mr. Frosty Budz

Current running them in Sunshine #4 soil mix in 3 gallon fabric pots under a Viparspectre 600. They’ve been running under 24 hours of light as I haven’t taken the time to swap in a functioning timer that’s located a few feet away. They will most likely end up on a permanent 18/6 soon and I might try 20/4 in flower this time also
Currently watering every 4 days and will be introducing some of the Advanced Nutrients line (Micro, Grow, Bloom) which will be my first ever nutrient change since I started a year ago so a bit nervous, but we will figure it out. I’ve never PHed and I don’t plan on using the numbers yet, but have recently purchased myself a set of PH/TDS meters. Looks like my tap water is coming out to 6.5 which I let sit for 24 hours is possible before feeding. This one seems quite a bit slower than the rest so I might try to germ one of the better looking seeds and see if it catches up. Not one to toss plants so if I start another one I’ll probably just end up growing that as well so I have to tread carefully here. Feel free to ask any other questions and appreciate the interest already in this one!

8 Likes

Please do!

1 Like

Say less fam!

2 Likes

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF! :laughing:
I’ve got 1x FS in my solo cup challenge run! Exited to see the side by side turn out! :smiley:

5 Likes

@Pigeonman Gotta keep it real famo haha

3 Likes

Gonna watch this intently! Forum stomper is gonna be my outdoor auto grow for next summer!

1 Like

Was going to swap this one out as it doesn’t represent the best of the pack, but then I thought to myself it’s part of the pack and I’m not here for the pounds just for the grow. So this plant might not be the best representation of the best that it can do.

3 Likes

#forthegrow :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Week 3 has started for this Forum Stomper. Nothing given but tap water and light at 18/6.

12 Likes

Slight increase of growth after given some nutrients. Not sure what happened here, but at 3 weeks in we are going to finish her out!

7 Likes

Thanks for the grow log @IrishGrows . I have a few forum stomper F2 from @Sebring that I want to grow next. I’ll be watching to see how these turn out for you. I wish you luck and lots of happiness. Enjoy!

3 Likes

I’ll join in for this, Was thinking about throwing one or two of these in a future grow, samsquanch is intriguing as well, best of luck my friend

2 Likes

Alright, she’s finally pushing finishing out her 4th week. Got enough on her to bend her over and try to get those nodes up!

7 Likes

Every time I see this I hope it’s someone with an older plant than mine, so excited to see what she’ll become, but noo, I have to see your lovely nice young plant.

3 Likes

@ChemicalDependant haha I get you on that. I can see the interest in mine. Should have chosen a striped one, but am trying to save the better ones for when I can grow them out properly!

2 Likes

I need more, I got the one pack, almost out! Was so thrilled with it I popped one and gave it to my sister for her first plant. I’m addicted to these damn thing- if the smoke is good anyways.

2 Likes

For sure excited to see what she does! Ill keep y’all posted!

3 Likes