Foul/Rancid Terps

What’s good Growmies I am currently looking for strains in seed form with Nasty Terps.Like Rotten Meat , Spoiled Milk ,Hot Garbage, Sweaty Feet , Dirty Goat ect. Can anybody point me in the right direction or have anything like this. I’ve been hearing Afghan strains but I’m looking for specific strains from specific breeders thank you guys in advance

4 Likes

Welcome to OG!! I’m fairly new myself but all I can say is that this is a great sight for for the cannabis enthusiasts.
It appears you and both have an affinity for the smelly, pungent, nasty strains :rofl::+1:t4: I think you might be interested in nature farm, lots of plant crosses with his skunk #18.
You might like genetics with Chemdog D as that’s one sticky strain from the chem family. I grew a motorbreath #15 and it cured up with a funky, piney halitosis stank.
I wish you luck on what you seek!!
Have a great growing season in 2022!! :purple_heart::seedling::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you TokerJayG I checked the site looks good hope I can find the funk

Welcome to OG @HunnaGodHunna . A good place to start is heading over to the introduce yourself thread and meet the community. I am sure many will be able to help.

4 Likes

Welcome! 10 charters

Welcome! @HunnaGodHunna I am just now trying some of their stuff, but Thug Pug seems to specialize in a lot of this stuff. I believe peanut butter breath is very skunky, gas, chemicals with some nutty, earthy, meaty notes. I really want to buy the Lamb Chops from him, but I think it’s more the mint jelly vibe :joy:

1 Like

@HunnaGodHunna like @TokerJayG has said… anything with the Chem D will get you those skanky terps you seek. I have been running the GMO (SMF cut) and it is garlicky summer dumpster cat crap… lmao. I have a friend running Dirty Taxi from Top Dawg in veg right now… that sounds like a funky one too!

peace ☆ djsf

2 Likes

I’m trying to understand why you guys like this stuff, but I’ve recently come around to gassy terps, so maybe I’ll get there. Is the smell the true appeal, or is it more that it’s something different? I mean, if you came across some hot summer dumpster cat crap, you’re not sticking in the vicinity, or are you? :joy:

1 Like

@Reefer I kinda dig the skunky funk terps… my girlfriend hates when I bring jars of GMO out… gets her gagging and turning red…its that bad lol. So I keep it for myself in the garage.
But…no, you won’t find me summer dumpster diving for cat turds or hanging around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:
☆djsf

2 Likes

Some ppl like their garden making the area smell like something died and rotting for a couple months, my best friend in town is one of those ppl, as for me I like sweet fruity and appealing to the nose like I just wanna eat it

@SkunkHunt101 prob gonna be ur dude to talk to on this one, he rocking that diaper shit! Haha

4 Likes

The foul smell is the attraction. It lets you know someone is smoking some bud.
As we say around her……”i smell it”.
The bud only smells like that, the taste can be as sweet, or hashy, or Afghani or anything else.
There is definitely no foul taste involved… grassy sometimes, but never foul. Just my opinion based in my experiences.

6 Likes