Found a grower for "retired" strain!

So one of my favorite strains of all time is being retired and is out of stock so I’m going with it’s done. This is my baby and I only have 5 seeds left with breeders pack. This would be a repro only for now. These could qualify for a co-op but I want to do a repro first just to have a few more to work with. I don’t have the space to do this nor do I have the confidence to attempt this myself with only a few seeds.
Jenny kush (Amnesia Haze x raredankness #2) by raredankness. This strain if fire af and the taste and high it just pulls together very nicely.

Ok here’s a few MUSTS for me to consider you.

1. You must have a documented seed run( can be dusting a branch) that produced viable seeds.
  2. Needs to be at least 1 update a week
  3. Need to be able to start this soon
  4. Need to have a dedicated space for this. There can be other some females but no other plants that are making pollen.
    I think that’s about it I might change or add more later but this is about where I stand.

If seriously interested please dm me and we’ll go over the logistics.

Thanks all this is a special strain to me and can’t wait to share and grow out.
http://raredanknessgenetics.com/Seeds/KUSH/JennyKush.htm

Here’s info on raredankness #2

35 Likes

Maybe post in the Seed co-op voting thread with a note looking for a grower?
All the best of success with this @420noob !!

8 Likes

Sending positive vibes for this! I love this community and the interest of so many members to catalogue and preserve such a diverse range of genetics. I am in production mode for the next little bit to get some upgrades on the go for my space, but am hoping you find someone @420noob

7 Likes

Sounds like a good one. You shouldn’t have a problem finding a grower. To clarify…would it be exceptable for the grower to dust a couple branches of each lady?

7 Likes

How many seeds do you have brother? If it’s 5-8 beans regs, I’ll do it 100% . I have a fondness for Jenny too! Haven’t had her in many years. Got Boo going, can throw these in the isolation tent and do it. Plus the Canadian lineage etc. I have others on the repro list but I’ll squeeze these in first no problem

26 Likes

I think @TopShelfTrees1 would be a good candidate. An honest man with the experience to pull it off…….

12 Likes

I 'second" that!

Cheers
G

9 Likes

What a magnificent place

6 Likes

@Oldjoints @Gpaw I appreciate the votes of confidence . Truly do :pray:t3: thank you

6 Likes

Could not have said it better….

4 Likes

It probably doesn’t satisfy the rules for a co-op, but maybe not. We make exceptions and the grower, like somebody with good experience, like @TopShelfTrees1, makes a lot of difference for a run with a small # of seeds like this. I’m sure we can make it all happen however you want.

It sounds really good and I’d love to get some seeds at some point. I’d love to try running them myself but I already have my hands full. I’ll be glad to help in any other ways that I can!

It’s an awesome project, @420noob. I sure am sending positive vibes your way! peace :pray: :v:

7 Likes

I think these beans are in the perfect and capable hands of @TopShelfTrees1 ! Plus hes a fellow canuck! Cant wait to see the magic happen, lets overgrow the world with this Canadian staple!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot guys!! Makes me smile seeing everyone’s confidence in me. Love it, just went through a horrible week or so and think it’s finally turning a corner. Seeing all of this put a smile on my face and is also a pick me up. Love you all and OG very very much!

14 Likes

Still have a handful of these in the vault, I will put them down next round and make some seeds for sure

5 Likes

Awesome thanks all! @topshelftrees this is all yours. This so people understand this is a seed increase first. Then when there is enough seeds maybe do a co-op run since strain should be retired by then. If doesn’t meet conditions for the co-op I might run some more seeds to go out with co-op on my own. Thanks @adventuretime86 for offering the few seeds you kept when you sent me the breeders pack!:star_struck:

SO THE GROWER HAS BEEN PICKED!

13 Likes

Awesome! Love this stuff and being the strain it is I could not resist! Love that you are doing this bro! And I can also keep the parental cuts…. Possibly rerun on a big scale (plant size) for a co-op with added donors if some turn up. I need to do an official co-op anyway.

12 Likes

Duh :rofl::rofl: how did I forget about clones!lmao that would be a great way to do it especially if doing co-op since initial grow would be documented on here. Not sure how that works but HELL YA!

4 Likes

This is awsome. Way to step up @TopShelfTrees1!
I’m sure this is in great hands. :grinning:

2 Likes
5 Likes

You need to have a grower before you submit to the voting thread.
Look here instead

The co-ops need to be the F1’s and all breeder packs need to be vetted before the grow.
Full open pollination of those are also required.
Way to step up @TopShelfTrees1

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes