Found Another Sample Offering!

Got an email Offer from element-nutrients.com It was for their all-in-one Nutrients, enough to make 50 Gallons, $10 (including shipping). I bought TWO/2 packs (to see if it was limited), enough to make 100 Gallons of Feed. For $20, why not??? I’M NON-ASSOCIATED, just wanted to share info with OG. ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

I tried to get one but it would always say to subscribe. I did and even set up a account. No go.
Any idea what I did wrong?
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Where are you located? ONLY ships within USA. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I subscribed and received an email regarding the Sample Offer.

Is this stuff organic?

2 Likes

They don’t say on the website. Very little about the ingredients. I subscribed. We’ll see if I get the offer. Thx @misterbee!

1 Like

You get the offer via email?

1 Like

Yes! It was just going around in a loop. Click on sample, wants me to subscribe so I did. I click on it again ask me to subscribe. Than says I already have??

1 Like

Same thing for me! I’m us too

2 Likes

By adding my name it says link broke or page removed.

1 Like

Keeps sending me to a broken Facebook link… sorted I sent them an email,and they sent me the real link

That’s what you need to to to order the sample pack

2 Likes

Yep, if you can get that far :rofl: Must have had a run from all us trying. :rofl: :rofl:

I just emailed them I got the sample
Pack lol

Here’s the link

4 Likes

You rule. I couldn’t even find how to e-mail. Just a address and phone number.

2 Likes

Just checking this out BUT man this is $30.19 USD for a sample… I’m in Canada :canada:… They look like shipping to Canada is available if your willing to pay the $30…

2 Likes

I just paid $10 with free shipping. Why so much more?

1 Like

I guess it’s expensive to ship a small package to Canada lol thats also the cheapest shipping option.

3 Likes

I paid $10 free shipping

2 Likes

How many million Canadian dollars in 1 USA dollar :laughing:

2 Likes

Took 3 times to accept my card finally went thru hell I’ll try anything once specially this amount of solution for $10 I will try it on my tried and tried beefsteak tomatoes first wouldn’t want to try anything new on some thing as precious as a weed…lol

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Thanks! Got mine ordered too!

1 Like