Foundingfathersgenetics redbeard helped me out

Just wanted to leave me review/feedback of
https://foundingfathersgenetics.com/ and the owner redbeard.
So I placed an order August 28th after numerous emails back and fourth. I waited 2 weeks before sending an email asking about my order and was told yes you should have it by now. Once I asked for a tracking number I was told sorry I wasn’t given one for this batch of shipments, he will Check with the postal annex. So it’s now been another week and numerous emails and phone calls and redbeard/founding fathers genetics will not respond or make this situation right.
Emails were responded to quickly until payment was sent and then basically fell off planet earth.
I want the community to be away this guy will scam you and steal your money.

I will edit this review if he ever responds or send my order but I don’t count on it.

Beware!!!

Edit. I’m happy to share any and all of our emails

Edit#2. After a month of back and forth I did get my order and extras! It took a bunch of emails and alot of waiting but everything I ordered I received+.

Thank you redbeard and founding fathers for all your help and understanding.

23 Likes

Sorry to hear that mate, that sounds stressful. Although the drop off in contact is concerning, don’t lose hope. 3 weeks is not that long and they could still show up. Hope you get it sorted soon.

1 Like

Thank you. I even made sure to check legitimacy here on OG before I placed my order and was reassured he was good for it.
This is NOT my experience.

3 Likes

Good to know as he has a few strains I was interested in, but I’ll just wait to see if he ever gets back to you or makes it right.

Hopefully he will refund you at least or just sent you what you were trying to buy in the first place. Best of luck brother.

2 Likes

i hope so. at this point i dont care if its seeds or my money back.
if anyone knows him or has contact with him, let him know im throwing him out there as a SCAMMER!
he has a phone number on his website and also a text number. both go to outerspace.

5 Likes

Just searching the phone brings some surprises… icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I even asked on here for confirmation. Everyone said yeah good to go.
Pretty shitty
@NorthNorthNugs you sure this place is legit?

2 Likes

after i sent him my last email calling him a scam artist he responded, oh here is your tracking it was stuck in my drafts. sent the tracking # and shows delivered sept7. it was not delivered so use the website at your own risk! i got no seeds, the phone number for texting(if you call it) goes to some advertisement/phone bot system, the other phone will not be answered and voice mails go unreturned.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, im still calling the guy a scammer until i see seeds.

4 Likes

Thank you for the heads up!! Sorry, you lost bucks also.

2 Likes

Well maybe not, starting last night it seems as though he will make it right. I’ve gotten at least 4 emails in 12hrs. :crossed_fingers: I don’t want to put any company down that follows through so i will update this again when I know more.

8 Likes

Maybe others, that vouched for them, reached out, as they did not like the shops response, to where your order got to, when they ignored your requests for information.
I know I’d hate that as well.
Best of luck, in sorting this out.

2 Likes

I reached out to Caleb for you but idk if it had any affect.

6 Likes

thank you i appreciate that, i sent caleb an email as well yesterday. it just sucks to have to go through this for my first order!!! he really seems like hes trying to take care of this. hopefully i will know by the end of the week. thanks OG for your help.

7 Likes

I’m just glad this is sorted, I’ve wanted to order there for a while. I even said I vouched for redbeard and now I look like a dick lol. Keep us posted

6 Likes

It sucks for the hassle and having to email so many times just to get what you paid for but hopefully he will make it right and if he’s anything like Caleb he will hook it up very fat for dragging ass and making you uncomfortable like he may have forgotten about you were just took your money.

Hopefully you are happy with the end result man.

4 Likes

I’ve ordered from that website twice and texted the contact they gave before with responses. Took a long time but eventually got my order with a shit ton of extras for the inconvenience. He has a horrible track record with communication which is why I would probably not order from him again but damn, his plants have turned out very nicely for me, especially his GMO x Obama… so I would possibly change my mind on that.

10 Likes

I ordered successfully before around the holidays and remember waiting a few weeks. Wound up with a freebie pack of Air Force One but they must have been old because only two germinated and they were both males.

6 Likes

I’m still waiting so we will see, I ordered the air force ones so they better germ. If I ever receive them.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your bad experience

3 Likes

If he comes through I’ll be happy either way. Just frustrating. Close to 300$ and just a headache to show for it.

5 Likes