FourGreenThumbs’s Cabinet Grow v1

Hey Guys. This is my first post on overgrow since 2001. Im going to give credit to NewGanjaboy for the original Marijuana Stealth Cabinet post almost 20 years ago.
I built this cabinet couple years back. Glad to go back to my favourite hobby and supply me and my girl with plenty smoke.
Its 3 seperate chambers. Mother room/ veg.
Clone and veg room. Flood and Drain custom table. Advanced nutrients line.
OG kush pheno.
I recently changed over to hydro and added the LED option for the flower room.

11 Likes

5 Likes

Beautiful.

Welcome @FourGreenThumbs

Show us all you got (cats too)!

1 Like

Heres a pic of my last run

7 Likes

Oh boy.

Looking forward to the new one :eye: .

looks awesome man you’ll find some other stealth cabs around the forums still too , no point paying someone else to grow it and worrying what they sprayed it with etc … :thumbsup:smart man

Welcome :raising_hand::wave:

Welcome @FourGreenThumbs I love making cabs and growing in them. Looks like one is working well. :+1::seedling:

What kind of lighting are you using?

600w hps with output setting digital balast. Usually only running at 75%.
My LED is Mars-hydro300.
Both lights are in a self contained air cooled chamber with custom glass.
For this run (v1) im trying the LED. Will most likelly finish last couple weeks of flowering with my HPS.

1 Like

Here they are at day 14 in veg. Or since transplant in the main flower room. Very impressed with how fast the OG grows in the flood and drain compared to soil. Maintaining the ph balance and water lvl of my reservoir is easy. Way easier than watering by hand.
I was using paper strips ph testers at first. Worked fine. I ordered a cheap PH meter from china on amazon 11$. As long as I keep recalibrating it every once in awhile it should be fine. I really like the precision of the digital meter.

Probably another week and the scrog net will be full. Ready to flip soon :).

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here are the girls at day 12 since flipping into flower.
From above it looks like I have a bud top in almost every hole of my SCROG net :slight_smile:

The stems and branches are so much thicker than my last run in the dirt. Hydro is so much easier and consistant. Always had issues before underwatering some and over watering others.
Cool thing I noticed was during veg phase I was only ever using PH down, PH was always climbing trying to pass 6.5. Now in Flower Its the opposite, my Ph constantly wants to drop too low. Below 5.5.

Iv been having issues posting on here because my pictures sre too « big ». For some reason it decided to work only for these 2 pictures this morning.
So here you go OverGrow.

Merry legal christmas

1 Like