fr0g_D's Grow Diary - Brian Berry Mountain Menthol, Sweet Tooth #4

I haven’t heard of any changes in Bogglegum, so I would assume @BogSeeds would still have the original stock. You’d have to contact him to find out for sure. You can email him and his wife at bogland72@gmail.com.

4 Likes

Yes sir thank you I was excited to see it. The Mrs. Sent me the list. Awesome. I got some SS from my dude pedro. Thye crushed 6 of the sourbog in the mail
Shit sux, blessed to even have that many for real. I’ll get there…I can’t wait to try some more autos. Mind blown! Later.
-J

4 Likes

We ship in a box, and we guarantee safe delivery so if any problem let us know. Bogland72@gmail.com

Bog

We have Bogglegum of course but stocks are low and could run out for a couple months later this year. We currently have 12 strains available and sour Lifesaver will be back in stock in about 6 weeks. Bluekush stocks also quite low but should have more ready soon enough. A busy summer!

7 Likes

@BogSeeds Holy shit man, I’m just gonna say thanks for stopping by my thread! If I go any further I’ll just fanboy out and everybody knows that’s not kewl. I do wanna tell you though, I am about to bring the BOG goodness to the folks here in Oklahoma and I’m super stoked to see what they think of your work.

5 Likes

Okay, the Frog in my pocket and I took clones two days ago and this evening we figured it was time to get the rest of them in cups to root, if they all take, and I hope they do, it will be way way too many for our little space so we’ll be sharing a bunch of them, with any luck.

A work in progress.

Mostly done, ran out of cups so the rest will have to wait a minute.

We also up potted into 3 gallon bags, here’s a root shot for your viewing pleasure.

Hale hale the gang’s all here! In their shiny new 3 gallon radicle bags and fresh new coco.

Lastly, I ended up letting them get a little two dry in preparation for the up potting and a couple got way too dry. I think since this happened I may have gotten a little issue that warrants a good flushing, we ran out of time this evening but tomorrow is looking good for that to happen. I the meantime I watered them in with ph’d water and we will see how it goes.

Update on the Lost In The Woods clones I took a while back. YAY they’re doing the thing!

Ya’ll be good to one another!

fr0g_D

(EDIT: forgot the pics of the deficiency.)

9 Likes

OK will love my weed! :sunglasses:

12 Likes

It’s an honor and a pleasure to have you drop in @BogSeeds. Don’t be a stranger. OG is what’s up brother.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

My man @BogSeeds came through. Holy shit. Nuff said. I’ll be getting the boggle gum. Shit yeah. I’m going all fan boy. Thank you for bringing those beautiful strains to the masses and especially the OG heads. Have a good one sir.
J

2 Likes

That looks nice senoir;

What strain is that in the photo? Looking delicious !

Rock on !

2 Likes

Oh I KNOW they will, they just don’t know it yet. :wink:

I can’t wait!

Thanks again for stopping by here BOG.

fr0g_D

3 Likes

BMR on the bag means it’s most likely his new effort Blu Moon Rocks.

4 Likes

@riahgorl_1 sorry I went straight fanboy. It’s like we summoned Mr bog lol. What a good guy. I was gonna ask you. How long do you soak your cutting before the rooting hormone dip? Beautiful stuff you got going. Thanks.
J

2 Likes

It’s the older Blue Moon Rocks we stored for a rainy day…Sour Blue Tooth does have BMR as a major component but it’s a complicated three way mix of my stuff.

All our seeds available directly for those in USA at bogland72@gmail.com also for info on out of USA ordering. Bog

7 Likes

Looks like the frostiness I loved seeing. My bday is next month lol. The old lady is allowing me some BOG in my life. There not ready out here for it haha. Thanks BOG. Later.
J

2 Likes

Okie Dokie, gotta little update for all you fine folks. Two days after up potting into 3 gal Radicle Bags and the roots are already popping out of the sides and bottom of the bags. I’m seeing very little in the way of transplant shock or stress. I did flush the shit out of them last night with ph’d water and resumed regular feeding with the Cogo’s nutrients at 7mls per gallon each and ph’d to 5.7. These bastards are exploding! All of the Sweet tooth have shown female preflowers but so far none of the BBMM’s have. I think I will go ahead and flip them 12/12 this weekend and find out for sure what’s what.

Brian Berry Mountain Menthol, they’re getting a bit leggy.

Sweet Tooth #4 are stumpy thick girls.

The obligatory group shot!

fr0g_D

11 Likes

This will likely be the last post before 12/12 this weekend. When I moved up to 3 gal radicle bags the “trays” I was using just weren’t cuttin it anymore. I’m gonna go out on a limb and trust the “tray” that came with this tent. I figure as long as I don’t go over board watering it should be ok. I’m going to find a better solution soon. Cheap ol tent is not actually 48"x48" so a 48" DWC tray sure won’t fit in there.

Enough of that!

When I checked on the ladies last night I noticed the humidity was through the roof (ambient humidity has been averaging about 70% lately, AC hardly keeps up) and as I was going over them I found white fuzzy stuff in the coco. I immediately thought mildew or mold or something and dosed that shit with some h2o2. No sign of it today but in thinking about it I bet it was just some myco activity from the weekly dose if recharge they are getting. I’m not sure but I don’t see it today and I added another fan to help keep things moving a little better. If it was Mycelium and I hope it was I want it to stay where the roots are anyhow. Pssst they got another big drank of Recharge this evening. I tell ya, going from soils to coco has not been the best decision for these girls but its a good change of pace.

Fan is tucked in there real nice on low and causing them all to juuuuust jiggle.

Rooooots!

One last shot of the Lost In The Woods cross, my buddy is gonna give her the ol chop chop tomorrow evening, right at 70 days. Smoking that stuff is gonna be like meeting up with an old friend.

fr0g_D

10 Likes

Quick update just a shot if their first full day of 12/12. They all seem to be lacking CalMag so I’ve been hitting them with 5mls per gallon and they are liking it. BBMM was lacking manganese so I took the pH to a solid 5.7 and that seems to be resolved. All’s well at this point.

Y’all be good to one another,

fr0g_D

6 Likes

Looking good brother. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Nice…looking grow set up. Good luck!

Bogland72@gmail.com

Bog

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch @BogSeeds!

Check this out,

Bogglegum hatchlings coming on up!

8 Likes