Freaker’s Ball Preservation Project 2021: Arakku Valley

And so the FBSC Journey begins with Arakku Valley from Cocogenes and donor @Upstate . I am starting off with 10 seeds to germinate and hopefully most will pop. Here’s to the next 20 weeks. I’m sure this adventure will be interesting. My first time with such a long flowering strain .

*** let me add water used was rain water i collected last night. For warmth I am testing out the seeds being in the small Tupper ware dish with lid and set isnide my incubator I use for hatching eggs .

51 Likes

Many hopes for great girls! And said male if breeding…This should be cool to check in on. I’ve never completed a long flowering plant.

7 Likes

Yes hopefully there will be some good males in the mix with plenty ladies for them to dust .

6 Likes

Nice, I’ll def be watching the outcome of this, grow on!

Paws

6 Likes

Subbed on this one! This is a strain you don’t see every day.

13 Likes

Do you have a termometer to check the temp in the incubator? It may be a little hot on it’s own. Think you want to keep it below 85 F. Maybe a few others can chime in too.

7 Likes

My incubator is fully digital , temp and humidity hold steady. It’s a gqf sportsman 1502 cabinet incubator.

I ordered a seed mat but it wasn’t going to be here in time to go with the cycle of the moon .

5 Likes

Hey man! I wouldn’t miss this for anything! I don’t grow these strains. I’m afraid they will out live me!
Turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose brother!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

9 Likes

This is going to be nice, I’ll be watching. :seedling:

4 Likes

I also have a dish with a few cinderella 99 bag seeds going to experiment with as well

9 Likes

Tell your neighbors not to be alarmed, I just ran across their back lawn to get here!!! I wanted to get here before that far right corner was taken. You’ve got quite a crowd already, so I’ll just hang out. I wish you continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Thanks @misterbee . I’m not gonna lie being such a long flowering strain it is a bit nerving. But we are only in the beginning . The plan is a 4 week veg if we can manage that and pot size without making plants appear dwarfed .

5 Likes
5 Likes

The Bee is in the house! Hey bro, I brought some blunts and pork skins. I’m in the far left corner. Next to the Anglo Saxons and Puerto Rican’s. :rofl::joy:

8 Likes

What’s the old sayING , Go big or go home lol.

I’m either going to face plant into a brick wall or I will succeed. I’m shooting for the later of the two lol.

4 Likes

I wish you great success. I’m hangin’ with you!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Man, you better pass 'dem Skins!!! You won’t believe this, but I’ve got a Pantry full of LARGE Mac’s Red Hot Pork Rinds. This ole Southern Brother gets in his moods, eats damn near a bagful. Anybody with a Double Cola? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yall pass them pork rinds and cracklins this way. Anybody bring the hot sauce?

4 Likes

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing this grow. Arakku can be very tasty and very potent. Excited to see some plants. I don’t know what to expect. Probably branchy. Did you remember a peroxide wash? You want to kill any local bacteria on the shells. 85 degrees is a good number. Keep the seeds where you would have the eggs. Should work well. Good luck!

8 Likes

I can’t miss this! :sunglasses: :+1:

Packing the bong…

Cheers
G

4 Likes