(Closed) Freakers African Congolese Preservation

Thanks for that oportunity @PlantShepherd :rainbow:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your time and effort. African genetics have been my absolute favorite over the years and they are very underestimated. I think there is alot more cultivars which is based upon African genetics then we know of. :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

I’m new to the CoOp thing who should I contact for the mailing fee?Ive mostly traded or was gifted beans on here I want to get into CoOps if I can

4 Likes

can’t find the wiki link to Freakers African congolese run ? pulled up “wiki Preservation runs” not listed ? Thanks

2 Likes

Scroll up to post 72 (we’re at 148 now),

3 Likes

The time to pay wont be for a few months - the deadline for the people making the seeds to get them to them distributors wont be until april 1st. Follow along here:

3 Likes

You are most definitely in the freaks if anyone is, and I have a big pack for you sir! :wink:

Thank you everyone! Y’all are super welcome! I’m outta likes already this morning lol. I’ll catch up tonight.

:v:

19 Likes

:thinking: I signed up yesterday after seeing the tag from @US3RNAM3 (thank you :grin:) but now I can’t find my name on the list :exploding_head::sob:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

It’s okay though, this is way bigger than me. What matters most is these genetics are now preserved and soon to be in the hands of many members.

Thank you @PlantShepherd!! :pray::grinning:

11 Likes

I hate it when that happens, and I saw you on there. Fixed. :wink: :v:

4 Likes

Just my luck, 75 packs, and I’m #80! A day late and 6 packs short, dang!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I have enough for 80. Now I need to sort all these seeds lmao. :wink:

:v:

7 Likes

Man, whoever overwrote you is lucky. That is a violation Co-op rules and would have had their name removed and been unable to access the run.

5 Likes

@PlantShepherd if you don’t have enough… I want to donate my pack to @HorseBadorites

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

3 Likes

Thanks @DJSF ,I was just messing with him… seems I have an inside track :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I put on my Batman cowl because I want JUSTICE!!!
Plantshepherd got OTUG the beans, but somebody needs a do-better talk.

5 Likes

Thank you!

You have to read the links in the sign-up post before you can sin up

Somebody needs their name removed. We know who and are talking about it.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Ooh, sounds like somebody is going to get the business! I can see @G-paS tearing that a$$ up with a flip-flop lol :slight_smile: lol . What? Did nobody else get chased around the house and beat in a circle with a flip-flop? Lol Don’t, you , ever, do , that , again! Now ! Go to your room. Lol oh the good old days lol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lol, nah man, she’s gonna take away the Nintendo!
:laughing:
Edit: now watch… it was me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Ooh bro that’s serious business, I would rather the flip-flop lol no not the Nintendo ! Lol :rofl::laughing:

2 Likes

I really can’t believe this…
I’ve been overwritten again…
In fact everytime I’ve signed up it happens
Pathetic
I actually can’t believe how some behave on this website
What a shame…

2 Likes