Freaker's Kandahar Preservation

After eating way too much pot brownie, I meditated and in short, I created a ball of energy in between my hands and then pushed the ball of energy up my left arm and down to my upper back where it got rid of a dagger like pain I had had for months. I’m pretty sure I had a slipped disc, and it was fixed. Yup. Meditation and eating cannabis is highly medicinal and enlightening. Good for you @Rogue. I love hearing a success story like that. I quit opioids after a severe set of injuries had me taking them for ten years. I never could have done it without weed.

17 Likes

@Tappy I’m happy to see you again !
I’m excited you are doing this :raised_hands:
Thank you so much. I remember how the last run I saw you do turned out, and I am hyped haha

I’m so glad I didn’t miss this run !

Thank you so much @Upstate
You are an amazing person brother.
I’m so grateful for you man.

9 Likes

Super indica. Plants are looking good.

6 Likes

As it just so happens I have 9 or 10 of these larger pots that I haven’t used in years…probably 3 gallons. This is the last run of the winter, so will use those and go out with a bang! The plants should get pretty big.

15 Likes

I would have to know what Type of crop we are talking about, Which seed pack he has?

8 Likes

He has the Kandahar I got from you last year😁 @LandraceWarden. If you OG’s haven’t checked out this year’s selections made by the Warden yet, you’re missing out. He’s got a great eye for quality, and being from nearby Tirah Valley Pakistan, he knows quality when he sees it, believe me. :wink:

18 Likes

If the pack that you received from the Crop type a/1 you can expect big specimens, if the pack that you got was from Type b/2 you can expect short and intermediate growing specimens…

Thank you for spreading this info

Best,
LW

17 Likes

@LandraceWarden You mentioned they are not general population, I recall that. Maybe I remember purple color too? Pretty sure it’s type a 1

10 Likes

This sounds like something I would like!

Good luck with the run @Tappy and great donation @Upstate ! I’m not a freaker but I’ll sit in on this one.

:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good job doing the preservation!

Many thanks also for @Upstate for giving this genetics.

10 Likes

5 males
4 females
Had to use the 1 gallons due to lack of space. I tried to rearrange the closets a few different ways, but the other pots are just too big.
Put them in 1 gallons last week. Males were already forming balls with less than a week of 12/12

Pics of females in a bit.

49 Likes

They look great. :v:

5 Likes

Time for them to get freaky, gonna be pollen everywhere soon

3 Likes

It’s about that time for some appropriate tunes…

2 Likes

Looking good!

Very interested in this project after reading the description of the high posted in this thread. Sounds like exactly my type of thing! lol

That description kind of reminds me of the high from my keeper sunshine daydream (that I lost years ago). Very calming. Made me more social and talkative. Felt at ease/peaceful and happy. That s*** was medicine for me, for sure.

10 Likes

Healthy plants, they’ll make quality seeds :+1:

2 Likes

Anthers for Africa, excellent progress Tappy, you’re gonna have a Dawsonesque pile of pollen there mate👍

5 Likes

The 4 females looking good. One took a little longer to show female (bottom left, first pic)…but overall looking good.

And of course now I’m chopping my.other plants and have room for larger pots :man_facepalming:

39 Likes

They all look very happy, nice work!

7 Likes

I agree with @Tejas !

They all look super healthy brother !
I’m excited haha

7 Likes