Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

Hope you get a boy and a girl!

4 Likes

That is exactly what we got. Cloned both of them for a party.

7 Likes

I’ve daydreaming about the Oaxacan Heirloom x Central Mexican Green hasplant :drooling_face:

Snowhighs description is:

OAXACA HEIRLOOM (OAXACA PINE MELON F8) x CENTRAL MEXICAN GREEN HASHPLANT: This is more of the 80’s era Mexican but the Oaxacan phenos will be more colorful, orange and pink and the Central Mexican Green Hashplant phenos are more stoney and narcotic. This is a 40/60 hybrid of sativa of the Oaxacan and the Mexican Hashplant. The male was the Mexican Hashplant so phenotypes tend to lean that way but you will also get the uplifting highs and delicate pine and melon flavors of the Oaxacan. 12-14 weeks flowering with some going further due to the Oaxacan heritage but this is a consistent heirloom variety.

Does anybody have any info on it, or remember anything dubbed as ”mexican hashplant”? If nobody claims dibbs on these, they’re on a short list. And if anyone does get these before me, remember your ol pal edd :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I’ll get 'em in the mail this week. :slight_smile: :mexico:
:guitar:

10 Likes

Loved the song… And I am old enough to remember Dr. Hook, was a freshman in high school when the song came out!

• Love the Mission Statement.

• Right up my alley on so many levels.

Pulling up a chair, a cup of coffee, and a bowl…

8 Likes

Just a heads up…

I’m opening the signup sheet tomorrow (Mon Jan 24)

Cheers
G

18 Likes

open-eyes

8 Likes

So does anyone have any sensi Hindu from the 2000s or before even?

1 Like

on 420magazine Forum someone has a HinduK. pre 2000. but there you need 50 posts for PM.

1 Like

Do you have 50 posts :eyes::joy:?

So I got to reading this thread about the Land race team, I was gonna order the Columbian black but can’t afford $153 usd. I’ll stick with what I have to work with. Lemints from corey, Swazi gold from Rhino-buddy and DocDs velvet buzzsaw from glg. It will probably tie up my grow area longer than I want but I have to try these. Any and all advice is welcome.

9 Likes

Check out this seed storing container my wife picked up for me. The little containers are not airtight so you would have to either use them to organize different fresh seeds, or put the seeds first into a vial and then put the vial in the little container. They fit two vials each.

37 Likes

I need one lol

6 Likes

I could use some organizing

22 Likes

Nice! I hope she bought an extra fridge too. :laughing:

7 Likes

Yes she gets me the container but I have to battle her for that much refrigerator space LOL.

14 Likes

The Tic Tac boxes!! :+1:

I was looking at those a while ago. Let us know how many beans (approx) they hold.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

The Bujie I was growing look like miniature Christmas trees you describe them exactly they look like tropical sativas in mini form very tamed as mentioned in the other thread I didn’t notice any smell in veg but I took them down early before flower. Will try again soon.

4 Likes

The Indian plans I grew look nothing like Indica’s at all

3 Likes

That’s what I’m saying.

Originally ‘Indica’ meant ‘Indian Sativa’

‘Afghanica’ is what we call ‘Indica’ these days. ‘Afghanica’ is the proper scientific term for broadleaf plants with a narcotic high. Not ‘Indica’.

12 Likes