Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

Would anyone be interested in pitching in for some Freakshow Cannabis seeds for a seed run to offer to the Overgrow community? We will go with the first 10 people at $20 per person

SIGNUP AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST

Links and pics:
PSA: Freakshow seeds are inherently white, round and look kind of like coriander. Swipe left. Please do not contact us unless you’re having germination issues. Every single seed strain that we release has been thoroughly germ tested, sanitized and or inoculated with a beneficial bacteria. The Freakshow germ test results were on average 90% or more and while we strive for 100%, working with such a unique genetic posed some minor challenges. That said, rest assured that your Freakshow seeds are supposed to look like that and that is in fact what Freakshow seeds look like when they’re fully mature!

images (1)
images (2)

SIGNUP LIST

1. Tappy paid
  2. Pakore paid
  3. George1961 paid
  4. HeritageFarms paid
  5. Guitarzan paid
  6. misterbee paid
  7. curiouscat paid
  8. Craigson15 paid
  9. GrowingHigher paid
  10. Tommy_McCain
28 Likes

That would be ‘decorative’ or ‘ornamental’ weed’ :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree: :point_left: 'na-men-tal :thinking:

6 Likes

I’m in ,(20 characters )

6 Likes

@LemonadeJoe can you please make the first post a wiki so people can sign up.

4 Likes

I cannot sign! crybaby Count me in, I would run them outside, I am sure thrips, spider mites and aphids would be afraid of them crazy0to and leave them alone. This is a must, thanks for sharing … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Sign me in those @Tappy !! I would love to try them outdoors in the Woods… :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

I’m also in…would be fun to grow!!!

4 Likes

@George @misterbee @Swe-can

4 Likes

Just to make sure you guys understand the post, the seeds are not yet purchase , this is to help @Tappy to first purchase with our donations, after the purchase and then the preservation you can sign in for the seeds

6 Likes

Lol those ARE pretty wild looking

4 Likes

Thank you for clarifying…my first post is pretty garbled.

3 Likes

I’m in on this one…

2 Likes

@Pakore @George @Heritagefarms
Did you guys just want to go to 10 people at $20 a person? Once the seed run is done we can split the seed harvest 10 ways and then do what we want with them…save, pop, giveaway…
Thoughts?

3 Likes

You need to signup at the bottom of the very first post…

2 Likes

I like weird shit. I’m in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Either sounds good to me can’t pass up a chance to grow some fern gully looking plants.

1 Like

@Pakore
@George
@Heritagefarms
@Guitarzan
We’ll keep this a small group. $20usd per person will cover the seeds, I’ll pay shipping. Just need a couple more people. I’ll run these exclusively in their own space asap. Keep all males in the same space as females until everything is completely finished. Seeds out to you as soon as they’re dry.
Edit…sorry…pretty baked. These are fem only…so I’ll use my colloidal silver on each one to get some pollen from each to keep an open gene pool.
Thoughts?

7 Likes

I think you’ve got a solid plan @Tappy. What are our donation options?

4 Likes

Where do you buy them from?

1 Like

Im in pleaseand thanks

4 Likes