Freakshow strain?

Yes. But it takes time. Breeding and selecting must happen first. And depends on what you want. Auto or reg. We have some options. Its not the only strain I have with this trait.

5 Likes

rather reg seed over autos whats the other strains you have with the trait ?

1 Like

Pretty cool @V4vendetta👍

2 Likes

Cinderella 99. But I have more seeds of the one your seeing above. But I’m sure this would probably end up being the best pheno. But maybe not. Maybe there’s a female to our male from the same strain…

2 Likes

wheres the cindy from ?

1 Like

I contacted Rick myself. The brothers grimm website tries to direct you to buy from larger seedbanks. But if you e-mail Rick and be honest and tell him what your doing and what you want then he seems; at least to me to be very accommodating.

Even got an autograph

8 Likes

Im very interested in the ones u posted pic of😁

Woukd be a good candidate for a preservation run. (Of course with your blessing)

Cheers

2 Likes

It’s the SweetTooth(auto)×BlueAmnesiaHaze(auto)×GDP. Variations will vast on the F2.

2 Likes

We could follow suit and cube the best females back to the original male you see above.

2 Likes

I crossed the Sweettooth×BlueAmnesiaHaze×GDP strain with your skunk 91. I have plenty of seeds. If you want to work with the new hybrid your more then welcome too as well.

1 Like

@Craigson15. To be perfectly honest. I contacted Rick to help preserve the skunk 91 male I ended up with. It’s got a rotten meat/chemy pheno and I was reading about the rotten cheese/fruit ricks C99 has and thats when he said he had just the thing to match the phenotype and offered me his Cindy Skunk which is definatly a rotten meat pheno with a little floral c99 coming through it. Your more then welcome to these seeds as well.

1 Like

Hmm ya so its cindy skunk x skunk91?
Ya ill take some to try out some day please and thanks.
Ill dm you

2 Likes

Ive got more surprises for you as well. It’ll trump this nicely. DM me.

1 Like

Ordered a pack of Freakshow hahha. Couldnt resist. Ya know, gotta hoard seeds for the good of the plant right?? At least thats what I tell myself hahha

6 Likes

How much are they charging for how many Freakshow?

1 Like

$218usd for 20 seeds

3 Likes

Here’s my Freakshow lady, planted DWC 4/20/20

10 Likes

12 Likes

Savage, bro!! Are those leaves crazy or what, eh!?!!! What kind of light? What nutes?

Welcome to OG!!! Hope you stick around for a while!!!

3 Likes

This is under a Miracle Punchy light.

https://miraclepunchy.com/

Nutrients in DWC - Flora Series 3 part nutrients.