Free 10 pack blue cookies

I have a pack of Mark on strainly Blue Cookies 10 seeds for whoever would like to grow them. It would be nice if you kept a log somewhere on them. Right here would be a start. First come first serve.

16 Likes

Thanks for all the giveaways!

5 Likes

Hello Hooray , thanks for Being Here… I , Am interested a pack of beans BlueCookies thanks you Alot…

2 Likes

I have his blue cookies too, I’ll be watching since I won’t be able to plant those anytime soon.

4 Likes

And it’s @MidwestMover. I sent u a pm

2 Likes

If you don’t answer my pm or anything within the next 10 min. Brother it’s going to go to @calman1955

1 Like

OK @MidwestMover is scratched from the list. @calman1955 the seeds are yours! Send me your safe Addy and I’ll send you your 10 blue cookies seeds in the morning. Thanks

2 Likes

Well here’s another curve ball in my department. @calman1955 profile is hidden and I can’t send him a message.

So the very next person who wants these seeds state there name and pm me.! Lol I can’t believe this.

People please don’t post if you don’t want them or have hidden profiles. I never had such a hard time giving away seeds… lol…

3 Likes

I would like them

8 Likes

There yours congrats! I got your info. Try to post your grow bro. Happy growing!

7 Likes

Thanks and I will

6 Likes

This is a good start for you on here brother. Grow and post

8 Likes

I like your style @corey
Plant a Seed
Fuck tha Greed
FREE THA WEED!!
:v:

11 Likes

Mmm blue cookies. I hope all goes well. I will be looking for updates.

3 Likes

Fucking right brother!!

4 Likes

I got 9 soaking as I’m typing this…

4 Likes

Damn @Cannaog you got an awesome welcome to Overgrow! This is a damn good community. Welcome to Overgrow. This place is full of surprises. @corey you’re a good dude.

6 Likes

Thanks brother!

3 Likes

“Hip, hip, Cor-ay!”

I got these as well, @Cannaog
Excited to see what others get

6 Likes

Wish I would had seen this, that strain helps my stomach issuse

1 Like