Free 3 pack Tangie giveaway! Closed!

Hey peeps this is a 3 pack variety Tangie seeds giveaway for 25 participants. These seeds were donated by @GCBudz. Thanks @GCBudz! You are true OG my friend! Cool cat right there people.
Each person will receive 8 seeds of Night Owle seeds Wizards Apprentice Auto x Crocketts Tangie photo F1. An 8 pack of Mephisto Zamaldelica Express Auto x Crocketts Tangie photo F1, and 3 seeds of Crockett’s Tangie reg. Photo for a total of 19 seeds.
Please sign up by hitting the pencil icon at the bottom right hand corner of this post. Shipping is FREE worldwide.
Thanks!!
1 @DougDawson :canada:
2 @Gpaw :canada:
3 @Breelie
4 @misterbee :us:
5 @piccolo
6 @astrodude
7 Swe-can :sweden:
8 @CADMAN :canada:
9 @Rhino_buddy
10 @GMan :us:
11 @Greenfingers
12 @Kushking902
13 @GreenBhoy :uk:
14 @Greasy
15 @doglog :us:
16 @nagel420 :us:
17 @budafly:us_outlying_islands:
18 @George :es:
19 @Stevie1durr
20 @SonsOfAvery :uk:
21 @blendmedmedman
22 @kushdaddy
23 @WeTokeChronic
24 @anon90741032 :ringer_planet:
25 @SerialSquishy
26 @Abbbian

27 Likes

Gonna have to let me know when you want to dual run these! After this set of autos I’m going to do photos. Hopefully the height of the tent can handle it? I’ve seen people with freaking trees! Including you.

2 Likes

Awesome week here! Mega Grow In Future Thread

1 Like

@corey @GCBudz

!!!You Both are OG!!!

4 Likes

This is really cool, thanks @corey and thanks @GCBudz

5 Likes

Thanks guys! Just trying to fill these spots. Thanks for participating!!

3 Likes

thank you @corey and @GCBudz very cool thank youi

2 Likes

Hey @corey you were sending me out 6 packs of autos recently. Are any of these what was in that 6? Don’t want to take double.

1 Like

:clap:I must say wow :star_struck: :clap: @GCBudz and @corey

4 Likes

Missed those Tangie in Sebring’s site, glad you shared them, many thanks @corey and @GCBudz, that’s a great move what you’re doing … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

its acting weird for me, i am just trying for one spot

2 Likes

Really cool of you @corey! @Oldtimerunderground I know you were after some of those Tangie!

3 Likes

Thanks bro, really cool. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @corey & @GCBudz Super BadAss of you both. Much appreciated :pray: :relaxed:
Yayyyy I’m number 8 spot ,)

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Signed up.

1 Like

Fixed it for you @blendmedmedman :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for being awesome you guys. Best place I’ve ever landed. Have to thank @Rabeats2093 for bringing me here. Btw @corey

4 Likes

So awesome of you @corey ! Always outdoing yourself, basically everyday. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Psyched for all these awesome crosses!

3 Likes

OH Hell YES!! :sunglasses: :+1:

burning leaf

Excellent @corey & @GCBudz !!

Most appreciated!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Corey, thanks for this.
Appreciated.
:+1:

1 Like