Free Bahia Landrace seeds. Free shipping worldwide! **closed**

If you like Landrace sativas, or something different, or rare, or maybe you are just a small home breeder looking for something good and pure, then these beans are for you!
The rarity of these must not be overlooked! Straight from Bahia!
If you want to bring a REAL Bahia landrace, and a piece of Bahia into your grow then these are for you. MUST BE AT LEAST TL 2

These seeds are viable. They take longer to germinate, but that’s common with Landrace seeds.

Light cycle recommendations. First week after germination 12/12 then flip to 10 on and 14 off.

SEED DONOR: @Abbbian

STAMPS: @VAkish @patsnumone @CornbreadJunior

Thank you all who made this possible! Couldn’t do it without you! @Abbbian damn good job getting these and into the states!

1 @CADMAN :canada:
2 LegsMahoney :us:
3 mrwizard :us:
4 @TestOfOath :us:
5 harveest :us:
6 allotment :eu:
7 Gpaw :canada:
8 @Pigeonman :canada:
9 @OGSince03 :us:
10 Mr_Greenfern :us:
11 mithridate :canada:
12 @azsensi :us:
13 HeadyBearAdventures :us:
14 bunny :canada:
15 Chronickyle :canada:
16 riahgorf_1 :us:
17 @Stevie1durr :canada:
18 @Big :us:
19 @skunkhunt101 :us:
20 George1961 :es:
21 @bordertownbud :us:
22 @misterbee :us:
23 @BasementBeans :canada:
24 @Bow4Buck :us:
25 @repins12 :us:
26 @sprinklememaynee :canada:
27 @donuchee
28 @thecrazster :us:
29 @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:
30 @MBVapester :canada:
-----DEADLINE------

51 Likes

Thank you @corey @Abbbian your both amazing.
I’m gonna put these beans to work :yum:

9 Likes

thank you for the opportunity to try out a rare strain! hope I get a male to cross some things this spring

5 Likes

This is killer @corey thanks to you and @Abbbian im assuming these are the ones you guys spoke about in the FSFC thread? The “working man’s weed” sounded super intriguing over there

2 Likes

Thanks @corey and @Abbbian. I will stay out of this one as I think @Abbbian may be sending me some :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow!! Nice work when we can get it!!! @corey, you’re amazing brother!!! Really appreciate it!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: thanks @VAkish, @patsnumone and @CornbreadJunior for the help!! Let’s overgrow the world!!! :fire: :hugs:

8 Likes

Many thanks for this opportunity. I have a soft spot in my heart for the landrace strains. Takes me back in the day!

3 Likes

@Big You deleted two people

2 Likes

Ty for this opportunity @corey @Abbbian and all that helped with shipping and packaging you all rock

4 Likes

That’s awesome of you @corey I’m definitely down for some crazy sativa!

3 Likes

Hey Corey & Abbbian!!

Great way to end the year
:+1: :sunglasses:

Thanx & Cheers
G

5 Likes

See. The Brazil mail system does work. Thank you @Abbbian, Cory (oh wait, Correy), @VAkish @patsnumone and @CornbreadJunior.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @corey and @Abbbian for sharing these precious seeds! :seedling:

4 Likes

This is so cool to see! Much love to @Abbbian and @corey for putting this together. I see some interesting breeding projects on the horizon at OG.

3 Likes

Oh no I just put my name down and hit done did they get back on it and sry to who it done that to

3 Likes

Epic giveaway @corey @Abbbian! Sadly it is just not for me at this point in time. :+1:

3 Likes

Nice one! Thanks to @corey and @Abbbian for the beans! :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Both are back on, no problem. Just please pay attention, if it says the site changed do not overwrite but reload. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for putting this together, @corey. And a big thank you to @Abbbian for donating the seeds (that’s where the hard work is!). And, of course, thanks a bunch to the guys who put up their :moneybag: to cover postage: @VAkish, @patsnumone & @CornbreadJunior!

Although I didn’t put myself on the list, I took the liberty of signing up @misterbee. I know we all miss him and are concerned that he hasn’t been around for far too long, but I have hope and faith that he WILL make his triumphant return to us. :pray:

11 Likes

That’s totally fine @Purple-N-Hairy. Thanks for the kind words everyone. I’m sure you will enjoy smoking and breeding this strain. Truly unique. I would definitely sign up. Much love back :heart:

6 Likes