Free Bahia Landrace seeds. Free shipping worldwide! **closed**

@corey Received the Bahia Landrace Thank you

2 Likes

Ohh that means mine will be here soon ish. Yayyy.

1 Like

@corey Hey bud! Got my mail today. Thanks for doing this giveaway. I’ll give these a try outside this summer. Always looking for good strains for our hot and humid summers around here. Also big thanks to @Abbbian

4 Likes

yep, im ttly excited about these coming in too!!

thnx again @Abbbian & @corey

4 Likes

Awesome guys! PLEASE remember these seeds are not your typical everyday hybrid seed by any means. They are hard to germinate… give them up to a week or 10 days if you have too. All we need is one person to make seeds and pollen, then we will have viable genetics! From all the determination I have heard so far it sounds like we will succeed at this!
Remember if you have any questions post here or tag me. @Upstate is very good with this stuff. Trust me, if you get to the point of making seed and or pollen you will see what it’s all about. From awesome odors to plant definition… Good luck everyone! Hope we can make this happen!

11 Likes

I had a couple people ask about these envelopes. No worries they were mailed 3 or 4 days ago. Usps kinda backtracked my stamps. That’s why I had to wait a couple extra days to make the drop. Biggest drop of envelopes in one time so far. Somewhere between 70 to 80. Usually I do 15 to 20 max but… so everyone should be getting there ty cards any day now.
@ciganomarola I have to save a few for myself, but can send you a partial pack. Who knows you might get lucky. If you send me your shipping info now, I’ll be at the po by 9 for a drop.

4 Likes

wow man!! thats a serious mail drop!!! thnx again @corey

heck yes!! i cant wait to see all the threads on these.

what do u think @corey just have everyone post their grow pics for this one on this thread?

2 Likes

Sounds good to me! Let’s make this thread for the sake of the Bahia landrace.
Most likely this will never happen again, so people hit it and let’s get some original heritage out into the community. I mean full blown. This was a work in progress and still is… let’s introduce this landrace to the community through pollen and seed!!

5 Likes

Phase man I can’t find you. If you are reading this then I would love one of those cuts for my next breeding project. I have your Addy and will send beans back. I have no idea what’s going on. I do want a cut ty!,

3 Likes

@corey seeds landed today, thank you brother!

6 Likes

That was fast! Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

@corey got my seeds yesterday, thx

2 Likes

5 Likes

I can’t find him either. Not sure what happened, but he disappeared…

2 Likes

@corey , thank you! Seeds arrived!

:v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up guys! Remember these seeds are going to be hard to germinate so full steam ahead! All we need is one person to succeed with fresh viable pollen and or seeds to get these original genes around.
With all the determination I have seen so far I bet at least one of you will accomplish that!

11 Likes

If anyone is attempting to grow these as a preservation, try using the dark seeds with no strping. There will be a better chance of finding something that’s pure or purer… Thanks!

13 Likes

Got mine today! Thanks again Corey!

2 Likes

Mega useful info. Thanks for that pro tip.

2 Likes