Free Bahia Landrace seeds. Free shipping worldwide! **closed**

I’d love to play around with these

2 Likes

Hey @Chronickyle, took the freedom to add your name brother!! Hope it’s ok!!! Miss you!!!

2 Likes

How do I sign up?

2 Likes

Hell yeah!!! All of you are awesome. Have a perfect place for these babies :grin::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Edit opening post and add your name to a blank line, followed by country like :us:
If it says that someone else already edited it, cancel and reload or you will delete someone else.

7 Likes

On the lower right hand side of the list is an edit button. If it is there (Level 2) then you can edit the list and put your name in.

4 Likes

Hey @Abbbian ,what an awesome way to give back!
Thank you for this! Brazilian landrace! That’s so cool!
And respect to you @corey for making it happen!:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks @corey, @Abbbian , @VAkish, @patsnumone , @CornbreadJunior For spreading the genetics, they will stay with us a long time…

5 Likes

Thank you to everybody putting in effort to make this happen, lots of grower’s love

3 Likes

@MrWizard @bunny thank you guys for explaining it to me I think I did it right but I can’t get the flag

5 Likes

Still figuring this whole place out even though I’m here all day

3 Likes

Thank you all that put this together! You all Rock! :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

You put a : then your country name and then another :

4 Likes

Thanks again. I’ve been trying to figure it out for weeks

1 Like

Start with a colon : and then type the 2 letter country code, then close with another colon.
Like [: US :] (note I added an extra space (before & after country code so you could see the code, dont include the spaces.

4 Likes

Come on peeps, nine more slots!

6 Likes

Thanks @corey

1 Like

AWWW YEAH! Lucky #8!

Thanks @Abbbian for this “get-er-done” smoke!
Thanks @corey for making them available to us all!

Gonna have to fire up the extra humidifier to push these rainforest beuties!

:fist:

6 Likes

Wowow special opportunity! :+1:

1 Like

Amaaazing !

2 Likes