Free Bahia Landrace seeds. Free shipping worldwide! **closed**

Thanks @corey and @Abbbian
I’m stoked for this opportunity

2 Likes

What the fuck am I gonna do?! I’m gonna need a swamp cooler to grow these! :laughing:

6 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures Or else, move to the Amazon region! :flushed: :rofl:

5 Likes

Sounds awesome Corey i havent forgot your seed pack just getting thru the new years work wave and il have time soon to make a bunch of packs for you. Cheers

3 Likes

Dig up the convo on these from the FSFC thread for anyone interested:

7 Likes

@corey I can definitely get a humid climate setup but could you elaborate on the light cycle? 12/12 the first week of seed germination and then they veg and flower on 10/14?

1 Like

That’s exactly what I need right now. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Thank You and Happy New Years!!

1 Like

Same. Love the prospect of a mellow daily driver

4 Likes

Shit! I spaced out!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AS WELL @VAkish @patsnumone @CornbreadJunior for your postage love!

:pray: :bowing_man: :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks @Abbbian for getting these to us and @corey!!

and thnx @VAkish & @patsnumone for throwing in on shipping!!

i’m happy to do my small bit for this great community especially during the holidays!! :slight_smile: :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Two more to go. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Nice, thank you so much for the opportunity @corey and @Abbbian

I don’t think I deleted anyone, a conflict warning popped up so I reloaded and tried again

4 Likes

Thanks @corey & @Abbbian. Nice to get some land race sativas to cross with projects.

2 Likes

amazing gift @Abbbian and @corey , i appreciate you guys getting this together both you guys are OG all the way

4 Likes

Very OG of y’all, I’m not a big sativa guy so I passed on this offer. But just wanted to give you guys your props…

4 Likes

thank you guys @Abbbian and @corey, great way to go into 2022 and hopefully all of yall fellow OG’ers have a great new years!!!

2 Likes

Bahia makes some eventful smoking experiences. I had some once, it was truly triptastical. Really nice visuals and color saturation. I missed the initial sign up, if a overflow pop up I’d like to grow it outdoors in the southern subtropical climate here.

6 Likes

Another successful giveaway!! You all did great, and thank you who helped others out. I will be collecting shipping info within the 24 hours. Thank you for participating and to all donors to make this happen. Big shout out to @Abbbian @VAkish @patsnumone @CornbreadJunior!
I hope you guys grow these out and breed with them. This is one giveaway that’s to me a unique one. Thanks for the love!
@RoryBorealis that’s a very nice description. I do believe that you will grow it outside in your wonderful climate. I just gotta send you a pack. Shoot me your details.
Thanks everyone!

18 Likes

Ouch… of all the giveaways to miss, it had to be the one for a landrace. :frowning: I can’t complain that much since I was out to pick up some very nice clones & cuts, but this is definitely a unique one like you said.

4 Likes