Free Bandaid Haze F2 and Crosses to First Regular Member

An honest-to-god free giveaway to the first REGULAR MEMBER who comments their favorite Dead song. I’ll slap some seeds in a mailer and slap some stamps on that mailer and slap that mailer in my mailbox right now and they’ll be in the system tomorrow.

You get:

'79 Christmas Bud x Bandaid Haze IX
'88 G13/Hashplant x Bandaid Haze IX
Bandaid Haze IX F2

29 Likes

What the heck, since im here and could use some haze in my life…Friend of the devil

8 Likes

MY BOY! In my top 5 for sure. PM me a safe address, hermano.

7 Likes

Yeah man, some good stuff. What is your experience with these ceosses?

1 Like

None whatsoever. Completely untested. Bandaid Haze was something else though, problem is the long flowering and sparse yields. Cross them with an inbred Afghani line like '79 Christmas Bud or '88 G13/HP should fix that, though. For the F2, I selected the shorter flowering plants. I could talk about them all day but it’d be quicker to check the thread.

5 Likes

I’ll throw my hat in! Ripple or Box of Rain.

4 Likes

@elmonstre420 Heck why not those are my 1 and 2 favorites anyway haha send me an address. I feel rich in stamps!

4 Likes

Ill give it a try, why not
edit: I thought you made a strain called Dead Song! Honestly, never listened to the GFD, but maybe smoking some dank ganja might put me in the mood! Any songs you recommend listening too while baked?

1 Like

Sheeeeit where to even start? Haha IDK any band with as many recorded hours, audio and visual.

Get high, maybe take a dose, put on American Beauty. There’s a million hours of live material if you like it. The live material is more conducive to frying, and it’s pretty much all freely available. I’ve been pretty into Dead and Company lately. GD has like a dozen offshoot bands and a whole bunch of cover bands. No matter how into it you are, there’s a crunchy dude who is more into it lol.

4 Likes

@DesertRat if you’re USA send me an address.

1 Like

Well shoot! Rather bummed I missed out on that, lol. Never been a huge fan, but I’ve always liked their music. May not be an original answer, but Truckin’ has always just resonated with me.

Seriously guys, if you haven’t seen his grow of the Band-aid Haze and you’re into such strains, you really should check it out.

Hope things are going well for you today! :smile:

4 Likes

@vernal i just read through your thread and these look great! I have about 6 weeks left on what i have running now and have some stuff on deck but will be popping seeds in the next week or two and am gonna push the ghash and xmasbud crosses to the front of the line, im sure that there are some really special plants that will come out of them with amazing smells and effects… Ill have to save the f2s for a sativa run cause i pull everything at the same time…

3 Likes

I’l would love to be included in such a fabulous offer! Cheers!

My hair is turning a Touch of Grey :slight_smile:

Edit: a little too slow as always. Thanks for the shot.

3 Likes

Ummmm. I’m a little young to be a dead head…when chem was being passed around in those parking lots…I was in the second grade. :man_shrugging:t5::rofl:

2 Likes

I dont need amymore seeds. But, I just wanted to throw one of my favorite dead songs out there. Shakedown street always gets me in a funky mood. Also, love the whole workingmans dead album! Love the dead and company with john mayer as well.

6 Likes

Pretty sure you already gave them away but I still want to share a couple of my favorites anyways

5 Likes
4 Likes

Never too late brother let the melody carry you home

3 Likes

Theres a live album called dylan and the dead. Check it out. Title explains itself. Lol

3 Likes

@vernal if you have alot of them Bandaid Haze f2?! Maybe you could throw in some in the April giftbox!!? :monkey::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes