Free Bandaid Haze F2 and Crosses to First Regular Member

Already in the works! Doing an auction for the site here soon.

If you can’t wait, email me at vernalheirloomseeds@protonmail.com

I don’t advertise them for sale on here, but check my IG page.

5 Likes

I was in grade school when Jerry died, we’re probably around the same age.

The beauty of the Dead is that it’ll carry on long after the original members are gone.

No time like the present!

4 Likes

please include an old Canuck cat 65 would appreaciate that very much thanx folks

Unfortunately giveaway has expired, and it’s only for regular USA members.

Sorry friend.

truckin got my chips cashed in (:wink:

1 Like

Sooo true. I’ve loved the dead for as long as I can remember. I was fortunate enough to experience the dead at their last vegas show before jerry passed. It was magical!

2 Likes

I’ve honestly never listened to the dead before as that was way before my time. But I totally thank them for basically bringing us these fine genetics to one another. :call_me_hand:

Whats your IG @vernal !?

1 Like

@vernalheirloomseeds

2 Likes

What a fine time to start.

4 Likes

im a Canadian cat Been a Dead Head since 1970 saw them in california at the berkly collisium the was a baby rattle snake just groovin away it was so cool see they could tame a vipour we should be able to also Governments lol from an old head

1 Like

my first and most favorite lbum thanks for posting casey jones

4 Likes

I have gotten a a small phenomenal parcel today

10 Likes

I will be posting a grow journal as soon as my grow shed is built.

3 Likes

Thank you @vernal for your gracious gift. I shall “strain” to do it justice.

3 Likes

Bro I’m suprised your box wasn’t on fire…awesome. lol

4 Likes

@DesertRat post moves quick these days!

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Sugar magnolia and touch of grey are a couple good ones

4 Likes

Dark star if there’s some left my friend

I felt it necessary to give a little here, as my FIRST experience with getting baked and putting on some “stoner” music was when I was 15 and my older brother was out for the night so I snuck in his room and grabbed his headphones and his old Sansui receiver and popped in the Grateful Deads Mars Hotel and BOYOOOOBOY! Lets just say that I fell in love with guitar at that moment and have been trying to convince myself I am not horrible since…long story short, listen to Mars Hotel, just set it and forget it…the whole album is pretty top notch.

sorry for the thread hijacking

1 Like