Free Blue Cookies **closed**

Glad the mail is coming through guys. Thanks for the heads up. @Mr_Greenfern how are the Go Nuts doing?

The Go Nuts are doing great man, I just up-potted and flipped to 12/12 a few days ago

7 Likes

That’s great! I’m happy to see that. Thanks for the updates! Your the only one I know of who started any

2 Likes

i got my blue cookies in the mail! thank you again! glad the p,o box worked

1 Like

How do you sign up im new and needing seeds

1 Like

@Zombie420, when you see “closed” in the title of any seed run or other seed offering, that means new sign ups are closed. But don’t worry - be patient and keep an eye out. In the meantime, you should check out the Free Seeds and Clones thread here:

1 Like

I am sorry

1 Like

Lol. That’s great! Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

i was trying to find the genetics of this cross in this thread care to do my homework for me haha ?

1 Like

I would do a “blue cookies strain” Google search. A lot of good sites out there with strain info

1 Like

gsc x blueberry was my guess lol just never know with you breeders it could have been animal cookies crossed with grapefruit back crossed 9 times reversed into punch berry crossed blueberry and voila hahaha jk

1 Like

that sounds extremely delicious…

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If this version originally came from Mark on Strainly, they will be GSC X Blue God.
If you search internet it looks like GSC X Blueberry is most common cross.
Actually Blue God is Blueberry X God Bud. I think.

2 Likes

hey ya i researches it a bit when i found out the crosses and lots of potential to score a nice keeper. hopefully something gsc leaning with the blueberry yeild !

FREE BLUE COOKIES…HMMMM…

SUNKIST AETHERMARTIAN

AETHERMARTIAN, I see you’ve been a member since December of 2020, but as of right now, these are the only 3 posts from you (below).

I think you’ll enjoy your overgrow experience more if you contribute…post a grow diary…show us what you’ve got going…share your knowledge, etc. In time, seeds will find their way to you. I promise.

1 Like

@AETHERMARTIAN I just joined this site about two months ago and I can’t believe the incredible people I’ve met and the knowledge I’ve gained. You gotta get involved though, try it out, best place on the internet :grinning::+1:

7 Likes

Your right comes blue god is blueberry x god bud from Jordon of the island Vancouver seed bank

1 Like

few of the seeds popped from the rockwool. lets see how many make it and then i can veg

1 Like