Free Blue Cookies **closed**

Greetings! I’m not sure what a wiki is! Lol. I’d love to B e #20. Thank you Kindly.

2 Likes

My english is horrible , man is brother , thats what i mean , i that you understand.
But cheers.
Thanks a lot @corey
You make a christimas 2x

2 Likes

Thanks corey i appreciate it

2 Likes

further3

Made it!!

Last seat!!

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I got everybody screen shot. Please give me a couple days to get you all a info. Thanks so much guys. This is really so much fun. Much love overgrowers

10 Likes

Damn that was fast. That’s a new record for me. Love ya guys!

7 Likes

Lovely OGenerosity of yours!!! @corey! Congrats to the winners!!! I tried! :thinking: :sob: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Nice job @corey you are OG to the core! :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Did you get edited over? What number? By who?

1 Like

I was removed, but not posted over. The edit history is kinda weird if you go through it, but it’s no stress. That spot freeing up may have made someone’s night.

4 Likes

It gets so hectic, I thought I made it in but no dice…still appreciate the work and generosity.

2 Likes

Anyone in the USA willing to split theirs with me?

2 Likes

Send me your info @BigBoss :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dang, spend the evening making bubble hash… and miss this…at least I got the bubble hash!!!

Any beans of that supafreak poking around? I love my Freakshow!

4 Likes

Hello @corey I was waiting for these beans on the free seed forum…
@Eagles009 sent me blue cookies, are they from the same origin?

congratulations for the initiative.

4 Likes

Great giveaway @corey . This place never ceases to amaze me.

So many generous people here. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

thanks i found my name on the list just a different number

2 Likes

The ones I sent you were from mark, so yes, same thing my friend.

3 Likes

It seems I’ve been removed from this list also! When I signed it there weren’t very many…Plenty of spaces! Now, wtf? lol
I reckon it just wasn’t meant for me to get them beans lol. So However it happened, what’s done is done… moving on. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That sucks bro…if you really want some shoot me a PM. I only have like 5-7 left I’d have to look. But I’m not attached to em…

1 Like