Free Early Clones

I have 9 strains I will be growing from seed , these 9 strains will be listed
below I want to give away clones from them .

((CLONES LISTED BELOW))

Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush
Big Head Seeds Sour Diesel
Big Buddha Seeds Buddha Kush OG
Big Buddha Seeds Blue Cheese
Freedom of Seeds Mighty Grape
G13 Labs Seeds Runtz 13
G13 Labs Seeds Chocolate Heaven
Karma Genetics Seeds Mango Lass
T H Seeds Purple Banana Cream

Anyone would be Interested in clones let me know I enjoy sharing the wealth.

H-S

I would like to Donate 6 Clones of Each Strain I start from seed and Gift these to Worthy Friendly Solid Members of this Cannabis Community we All call OG Home away from home… :wine_glass: :champagne:

52 Likes

No violation as far as I know bud, kind of you to offer them up.

6 Likes

I have had many adversities in my life,

28 Likes

Thanks bud and congratulations on your accomplishments. Really cool to get ones life on track.

6 Likes

Canada or USA? Pretty sure they can’t cross the border, lol

1 Like

LOL I have shipped live breathing 6 ft albino snakes from ma to a place called nelson canada , is pricy :grin: but we ship anything anywhere for a price :grin: lol

besides asking me if I want postage fuds that would hurt me lol I can ship in the us 6 clones boxed for around $5.50 ,

21 Likes

Haha Nelson is a small town in BC Canada I’m in BC. Right on! I’ll be following along good sir!

7 Likes

I was there a few times doing biz with friends across the cold mountains and ocean BC has to offer, I Was asked for money every minute we were walking the streets , young street people , hippies, nice place…

7 Likes

Woo buddy! Some fire strains Indeed :+1:

3 Likes

Super nice of you to offer these I’m sure your generosity is appreciated by many :grinning: also congrats on feeling healthy & energized again ,)
It’s a fantastic feeling.

4 Likes

I wish that sour d could make it across the pond!

3 Likes

if your sending in the usa i would love some of those? i can send something in return if you wish, in any case really cool of you to share as that is what it is all about.
nice to meet you @HashstasH and congrats on the life changing events

2 Likes

I would love some HashStash, Following along.
Congratulations on living through it all!

4 Likes

Killer list up there @HashstasH congrats to you on getting yourself back on track!

4 Likes

Dude!
735 down to 250 is like the greatest achievement ever!
I bet your heart (and your knees) are relieved!
Congrats, man. No shit!

Oh and I might be down for a couple of your clones! Nice strains.

10 Likes

For real, what BigMike said!! I seriously couldn’t imagine. That’s many of me.
Awesome job HS on your accomplishment. The health benefits alone are so huge.
I may look up some of these strains and see if I can take you up on any offers.

Are there any of these in particular that you gravitate to?

2 Likes

The Runtz13, Purple Banana Cream, and the Sour Diesel all made my eyes blink real fast.

5 Likes

Top pick! Must have for me! Doing all banana strains this summer!!

2nd pick

3rd pick

Def the top 3 that caught my eye but the purple banana is the golden ticket for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very cool bud! Keep pushing forward brother and making a huge wake in your path! (Had to throw in the boating term! Az river rat here!)

Thank you for offering your generosity to the OG community! If your on the hunt for any genetics, make it known and I’m sure the community with do their best to send the love right back!

3 Likes

The Skywalker, Sour D, and Buddha Kush sound killer to me! Very cool of you and some serious fire strains!!!

3 Likes