Free feminized purple diesel seeds

I recently acquired alot of feminized purple diesel seeds and I’m giving away 500 seeds. 25 per person first come first serve. I just ask that u pay for shipping cost or send me ur own shipping label.if u send me a zipcode and I can get u a price to ship to ur area. This strain is a 60 40 sativa dominant and it’s a cross between pre 98 bubba kush and sour diseal

6 Likes

May want to introduce yourself first to the community before handing out seeds and asking for shipping paid

3 Likes

You had me at purple diesel…could you reserve me a spot! :grin::grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

I would recommend OG members to be careful.
Just saying…

11 Likes

I’m giving away seeds BUT you have to pay for shipping :wink::wink::wink:

4 Likes

How did you aquire them??
Why do you feel the need to share them??
Overgrow doesn’t ask for postal charges usually.
Sorry but this thread seems off. Hopefully a @TeamOG member takes a look at this thread.

8 Likes

This guy has the same post on another forum but he says he only has 150 left. He just posted 3 minutes ago on this other site

5 Likes

Sounds like a good old fashioned scam to me… :thinking:

6 Likes

Man, now I want some purple dream…anyone got those beans floating around? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

In before the lock :lock:

pay shipping costs?

Calling @LemonadeJoe

I’ve got purple IN my dreams :rofl:

1 Like

Nice :+1:… I usually dream in blue :blue_heart::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:!!

1 Like

You give me postage and then I handle details. I’ll give you my addy.

3 Likes

I already gave mine. 10 downing Street, London, UK. He’s less full of shit then the PM. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

10 downing st could use some livening up if you ask me. A clandestine grow op is just the way to do it.

1 Like

Someone with a bigger cock than 5inch would do. Hey I could be the prime minister for the next 2 years :wink:

1 Like

You should run. No new taxes! (Just more on the old ones)

1 Like

Taxes?? What’s that?? :rofl:
In all honesty my country is fucked. I’m a law to myself. I do what I want when I want.
Jail over here is 3 meals a day and a bed. Makes me “want” to commit crimes :rofl:

2 Likes

What we need is geopolitical stability. “Respect the police at least to a reasonable degree”

2 Likes