CLOSED! - FREE FROM THE TREE - cannabissequoia gives back

Whoa if you still got some berry white (or remedy Cbd) that would be fantastic brother. :wink::v: Already pmd. You are extremely generous good sir.

7 Likes

Wow @cannabissequoia way to spread the love around!! It probably wonā€™t be until this summer but iā€™ll trade you Glacier OG X RCB forā€¦

Dr Mendo - Backcross of Mendo Cherry Grape
Mendo Blues - Humbolt Blue Cheese x Mendo Cherry Grape

10 Likes

RCB X CK or RCB X Remedy please

5 Likes

Lunchtime. :fork_knife_plate: :wave:

@Fewding @MomOnTheRun @Jaybeezy23

Got it, got it, & got it. :smile:

Congrats Jaybeezy23: You get the last CK x RCB.

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Hi doll Iā€™ve not been able to get on to this site due to my broadband being off, and ive been a bit under the weather these days but Iā€™m at my friends house and using their phone to see whatā€™s whatā€¦
Iā€™ll be getting internet back again soon but for now its going to be sporadic ( me logging in ).
Anyway i would love to grow out some of the beans from the two crosses above , i have been busy growing some @ReikoX autoā€™s and some regs from @Gaz29 along with others.

I hope to be growing some of the berry white cross soon,
Thanks so much doll
Mechelle x

10 Likes

:coffee: :smoking: bourdain special breakfast menu

(updatedā€¦)

That takes the last SourSifeSaver x DurbanPoison off the list. :candy: :biohazard:

:smile:

@MBSeeds PMed you, maā€™am.

10 Likes

Brother you are simply amazing. Keeper of the :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: @cannabissequoia
That Barry White x RCB thoā€¦ O.o

4 Likes

Hi colleague, I would like to ask for OrangeSunshinexRCB, if possible, thank you

4 Likes

Alright ā€¦ I will continue to participate in the community and try to reach this level 2 but I have no idea how to do this.
I thought those two green boxes under my name were already level 2
thanks

11 Likes

All you gotta do is post and talk to people. Youā€™ll get it is soon.

8 Likes

Just participate in discussions. Start a thread with some pictures those get a lot of likes. You will hit the member requirement fast.

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Leuh13s Grow Journal

Oops, I was the ā€œbadā€ guy pointing this thread to @leuh13, he is a friend from Brazil we have been taking a lot.
See ? Start your diary, your girls are nice.

And of course you will get a lot better advice from alll these knowledgeable people than just from me.

Also, you are growing on dirt that I not have huge experience with. :smile:

12 Likes

There are a variety of metrics that, over time, are used to determine the ā€œtrust levelā€. Reading, posting, interacting on a regular basis are all part of the calculus.

Taking a look at your profile, it looks like you may have already made Trust Level 2 - ā€œMemberā€. Congrats. Next steps are on-wards to becoming a ā€œregularā€. Keep posting, visiting, and interacting regularly. We like to have a close knit community.

Ultimately, seed give-aways are at the discretion of the person hosting the event. Any ā€œrulesā€ are usually to avoid the occasional problems that have occurred in the past and do not reflect on any one individual.

@cannabissequoia

11 Likes

@leuh13 welcome to forum and enjoy your new grow journal. feel free to post all the pictures and updates you want about your grow there.

back to this super amazing giveaway!

7 Likes

Many thanks to all for support.
@sk1 Iā€™d bought 8x solstrips x3 and iā€™m only waiting they arrive here to start my E&F build like we talked about. I saw that my last post was moved to Journals session and will continue there (and stop to flood this thread), so, thanks again and lets wait to see if I can get some of those seeds

7 Likes

:newspaper: This just inā€¦

@Dr_Jekyll :ambulance: :japanese_ogre: yep
@alpine :cat: :smoking: yes indeed

@leuh13 thanks for taking some time with us; iā€™m confident youā€™ll enjoy your stay. :smile: :hotel: i will interrogate you friend sk1 aboutā€¦ well not much. :thought_balloon: :boom: :rolling_eyes:

since there are still quite a few left, itā€™s likely something good will happen. :wink: :herb:

@Fewding @ReikoX @toastyjakes @Northern_Loki
thank you for helping out. :clap: i knew this would be fun & challenging too.

@sk1 :palm_tree: from :monkey: :palm_tree: Brazil? ā€¦as in was or is? :smile: PM me all the scandalous rumours & insider info to accellerate Louis-Louisā€™ street :motorway: :credit_card: cred. :speaking_head:

:evergreen_tree: Iā€™m all emojiā€™d outā€¦I thinkā€¦

16 Likes

Thanks for the seed
Barry white and glacier og both sound interesting!

6 Likes

:shower: :gift:

:christmas_tree:

7 Likes

I would appreciate some seeds, kind sir! The Durban Poison looks good but whatever is still leftā€¦
Coordinates for attack are as follows:

Again, I am much obliged by your gift!
Merry Everything!

EDIT, hey @randrobertson522, welcome to OG, but never post your real addy or safe addy on here, only thru PM.

Thanks. @MadScientist

7 Likes