Free Jorge Cervantes ebook

This is a link to seedsman site where you can have “We Grow Cannabis” by Jorge Cervantes sent to your email. Who can’t learn more !
Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003 | Seedsman USA please tag friends.

@blowdout2269 @tejas @upstate @MissinBissin @feloniousmonk @adventuretime86 @thceed @topshelftrees1 @crownpoodle
@ndnchild @mrgreenthumb @bobgrows @mobilly @carty @ohno555 @darkillusion @Heliosphear @Rhai88 @HeadyBearAdventures @GEMI-CONNECT616 @DougDawson @ris @gnome1 @shag @budderton @rena93 @john1234 @johnnypotseed @gregog @hightillidie @illicitmango @sincitytoker

40 Likes

Thanks. I signed up for it. There was a book I saw a long time ago called “The Marijuana Grower’s Guide”. I wasn’t into growing back then. Now I wish I’d bought it at the thrift store. lol

7 Likes

Should be in my inbox.
Thanks Brother

3 Likes

I can’t see anything to download?

Where on the page is it?
I’ve looked again there’s nothing to click on.

4 Likes

@Star_Dog if you want PM me a safe email address and I will forward you the link to the e-book.

5 Likes

Ace! More e-info on my phone. Thanks @420noob !

3 Likes

You fill in your email and it sends it there @Star_Dog

5 Likes

Thanks downloaded

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. There should be a #Free-Knowledge :nerd_face:

Hey Fellas, look what @420noob found!

@Til_Valhalla @Kgrim @shag @luxton @Smooth @Gonzo @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LonelyOC @SHSC-1

11 Likes

thanks for the tag. got my copy!

3 Likes

hey billy - message me your email. i can send you a copy in PDF format.

6 Likes

@420noob thanks for the tag brother I appreciate it! I’m gonna go snag that now!

3 Likes

There should be an OG Library…. Just a high-dea.

6 Likes

yeah… i got stuff i can throw in there. jorge books, ed rosenthal books… and other authors. also have jorge’s 2 videos he made when he was at high times.

4 Likes

Thanks for the link. I had C-99 order filled out and waiting. May as well fire it off.

1 Like

That would be awesome !

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you bro

1 Like

Well, I must be uber thick, I can’t see anywhere to sign up for anything 🤦

Could some point this old blind bugger to where I need to go? Lol… I only used to design these forms :joy:🤦

2 Likes

thanx for tagging me man :wink:
gonna forward this to my nephew too
and thanx @420noob

2 Likes

If you want PM me a safe email address and I can forward the link to you.

4 Likes